• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The reasons not signing him according to di marzio is the price set by Fiorentina they want 60m euros and A.Madrid didn't feel he value that

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta loves crosses into the box, so would suit pretty well I suppose.
Arteta loves crosses in the box, but he prefers to have 1 player who is not good in the air there. It’s too basic to have player great in the air with crosses. Arteta loves to think outside the box and have laca in there instead

seriously though I been saying all summer Chris wood would be great for us

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The price is bit high and i agree about A.Madrid not pay it very high risk. Sp**s are still interested but depends on Kane

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arteta loves crosses in the box, but he prefers to have 1 player who is not good in the air there. It’s too basic to have player great in the air with crosses. Arteta loves to think outside the box and have laca in there instead

seriously though I been saying all summer Chris wood would be great for us

We don't have anyone that's good in the air, that's the problem.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Considering price and style Vlahovic suits us so perfectly.

Another huge bonus to Vlahovic is that he wouldn't have to be registered as he's deemed as an U21 player.

Hes also on £28k per week with Fiorentina meaning he wouldn't add much to the wage bill.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Another huge bonus to Vlahovic is that he wouldn't have to be registered as he's deemed as an U21 player.

Hes also on £28k per week with Fiorentina meaning he wouldn't add much to the wage bill.
No don’t worry we will still pay him an eye watering amount considering he’d be a big money transfer and our wage structure is crap.

StefanB

Seems like a good prospect. But €60M for a 21 year old striker from Serie A who has had 1 outstanding season so far in his career?

No way are we going to bid for this guy.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Seems like a good prospect. But €60M for a 21 year old striker from Serie A who has had 1 outstanding season so far in his career?

No way are we going to bid for this guy.
That's what putting team off look like nobody going over 50m for him

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor

He’s also completely unproven but sure let’s sign him for 60m and hope for the best.

How many of his games have you actually watched ffs? Embarrassing fan base.

Got one 30 goal a season striker and one 20 goal striker already at the club but getting wet for some raw kid instead. What blind faith do you have that this ****e management and training method could even bring this striker up to a reasonable output level for our ambitions? None, none whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom