• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again this won't happen unless Uefa be friendly with these clubs accept the demands or players just refuse to play specially top once

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If this doesn’t happen we have absolutely nothing to look forward to. Points deduction and maybe transfer bans from the PL and no European football. Whether you want it to happen or not, we actually probably need it to now after the 12 clubs removed themselves from UEFA.

Looking like things will indeed get even worse before they get better.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I will say Goldbridge went all in on the clickbaity titles for this one

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If this doesn’t happen we have absolutely nothing to look forward to. Points deduction and maybe transfer bans from the PL and no European football. Whether you want it to happen or not, we actually probably need it to now after the 12 clubs removed themselves from UEFA.

Looking like things will indeed get even worse before they get better.
The fall of Kronke would be something to look forward to big time.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We're not getting booted from the Premier League so Shaun and his little minions can stop their whining.
I'd lay off the legumes if I were you.

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That Everton statement...

"Stan, please take me back"

...Usmanov.

Powerful stuff, tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom