• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Even if it doesn't go ahead it shows the direction football is going. Less about the fans more about the TV money. A complete disconnect about what football is truly about.

Father's bringing their kids to their first match.

Giant killings in the league and Cup.

Joy of lifting trophies.

Small teams staying up on the last day. Smaller teams going up on the last day.

Seems that everything is money driven by people who really have no interest in football and just want to get rich. Sad really.

I guess the only positive to come out of it is more fans will start supporting their local clubs and maybe reconnecting with the community and that. Maybe that idea is abit naive but it would be nice.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
BTW: With the announcement and the clubs abandoning UEFA this is now happening 100%.

We're ****ed.

We have been ****ed for years tbf, the only problem is that the bigger predators out of the USA have now arrived to finish the job.
The US owners want it to make it like American system no relegation and sharing revenues just like NBA and MLB. It's sucks and will kill any competitions

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

We weren't getting back in the CL for years anyway. Are we about to sell our soul to save our skin?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Even if it doesn't go ahead it shows the direction football is going. Less about the fans more about the TV money. A complete disconnect about what football is truly about.

Father's bringing their kids to their first match.

Giant killings in the league and Cup.

Joy of lifting trophies.

Small teams staying up on the last day. Smaller teams going up on the last day.

Seems that everything is money driven by people who really have no interest in football and just want to get rich. Sad really.

I guess the only positive to come out of it is more fans will start supporting their local clubs and maybe reconnecting with the community and that. Maybe that idea is abit naive but it would be nice.
First time i agree with you and you absolutely spot on. Football is all about competition and they taking it away

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We weren't getting back in the CL for years anyway. Are we about to sell our soul to save our skin?
The problem is you'll play the same teams every year in competition there no joy of winning it all about money its alot different from CL where there will be teams like Atalanta Leipzig make surprise. It'll be the same teams every season

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

The problem is you'll play the same teams every year in competition there no joy of winning it all about money its alot different from CL where there will be teams like Atalanta Leipzig make surprise. It'll be the same teams every season

Yup will be stale as ****. Glorified exhibition matches feel.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Juan makes a good point, tbh...if this makes it more likely that Saka can play for PSG, then I am all for it.

Bukayo, linking up with Neymar, Mbappe and Lingard in Paris would be a thing of football beauty :drool:

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom