• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Kroenke will have no incentive to back us to challenge the standard of teams in this thing when there's no relegation in it. He can just cash the cheques every season, it's a dream come true for him. He's got to make up for that CL money we've been losing the last 4 years somehow.

Why

Always Me ?
First time I have actually been happy my Son hates football, and would rather play fortnite than go watch Arsenal.

I mean not seen all the teams involved, but I feel like we are going to bottom a lot...

Love to hear the players in these clubs thoughts.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So what's going on.

Are the teams actually leaving their leagues, or are they all just pulling a @GDeep™ ffs?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
This is really sad for me. I don't have any proper local club to support as I live in frickin Bangladesh & loving Arsenal is all I've done since childhood. Yeah I watch many other sports but it was never to the same degree as being an Arsenal fan. If this goes through, I can't be that anymore.

Maybe I'll just watch random matches like I do at times now days. Still it won't be the same😔

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we sell our soul by joining this scumbag league, I'm off to support Nottingham Forest instead.

I hope as a club we have much more honour than this.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom