• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Speaking on BeIN Sports yesterday, recently-retired Moroccan attacker Marouane Chamakh discussed his competition for places with Robin van Persie at Arsenal.

“It was something that I accepted and that I struggled to hide. I took advantage of his injury to get an experience in the English league. It went really well for the first 6 months, until Robin came back from injury. I didn’t really understand at the start what made him an indisputable starter. Then Boxing Day comes around, Arsène says to me that he wants to give me a rest and that he was going to bring Robin back into the fold little by little. He came in and all he would do was score goal after goal. From an objective standpoint, I couldn’t go to Arsène and say to him “I am the one who should play,” because Robin Van Persie was better than me in every department. What I wanted, was maybe to have a bit more playing time. That is maybe the only regret, to have not played alongside him more.”

Very mature response from Chamakh..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Antonio Reyes has died in traffic accident.

Incredible sad news gosh, rest in peace Antonio

Hjalmaar

Had the absolute pleasure witness our former youth player Glen Kamara totally dominate the midfield saturday when Finland played Bosnia & Herzegovina. Was one of the best individual performances I've seen up close. Even though Pukki scored two goals, there was no question who was the best player on the pitch. He plays for Rangers now, but I think he could really make it in the PL. Great technic, vision and engine. Makes it look easy. Lovely to watch.

62409941_3512466272232213_5914756281167511552_n.jpg

That's my boy!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Is this a question of doing anything as long as you're paid for it, or a sign of ongoing involvement with the club?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
How so? Spent most of his career at one club and when they didn't want him he moved to us.
Legend for Chelsea. But for Arsenal? I have a feeling that he just used us. I never was happy with buying him. The only reason he joined our club was that he wanted to be in London and Chelsea was moving on. These are the types of players, a relegation team should buy. We needed players who either play for the badge or they are young and play at least for their own careers. Cech-like signings are the ones which make Arsenal look like a Vacation-spot or a retirement destination.

I still would have had some respect for him if he did not do that stunt before Europa finals. Do you feel what he did was right? How difficult is it to hold on any talks with Chelsea till the finals are over? Just shows the respect he has for our club.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom