• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
TBH, you might be surprised what you can pull off. I went to a strip club hair stylist, she gave me the worst haircut I’ve ever had, and I never received so many compliments.
Strip club hair stylist? :lol:

You are right though, the women I’ve been with have all said I look good when I don’t get my haircut and let it grow a bit, but it’s more a personal thing and I just don’t feel right without a fresh fade.

But as @MutableEarth said, the explanation actually runs way deeper

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
So far so good and I have to say I feel calm with our midfield for some reason. FINALLY Bellerin looks like the old Bellerin and I am loving that AMN is playing at LWB/LCM as is best for him. Hope we keep this up and win this cup! Let's go Gunners!

Also, I LOVE our kit, purchased one for the GF & I as she was super excited to have her OWN Arsenal kit lol.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You’re living proof of confirmation bias in football fans. What game are you watching?
You are not that wrong, but is like Arteta accepted that so main function from the 2 man midfield is to shield and play safe. So the CBs are the ones breaking lines with long balls to Saka and Auba. Nketiah is the one not doing it well. He is not protecting the ball like Laca does. He doesn't link with midfielder either. That's what we had as well with Ceballos and Laca.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Some players handle pressure differently. Not sure what it's gonna take for Reiss for the penny to drop. It may never drop, as sad as I am to say (you guys know I'm a huge fan).

Hopefully he does come good though, why do you think he was able to score quite a bit in Germany? Was it less pressure due to not being expected to score? Or circumstantial?

Ewarwoowar

Anyone know any home remedies for wisdom tooth pain? Mines killing! Anyone a dentist on here?
Barring amputation, ice pack or swishing icy cold water will ease the pain, not many pain killers will do the job, certainly not over the counter, got to get it dealt with proper asap.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I wanted him unironically as well tbf.

It’s weird, he’s done a very good job at Sp**s all things considered and he may have even got us top four but I’m far happier with the choice we made.

I wanted Jose, Ancelotti and Nuno over Mikel. People on here actually take me seriously. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom