• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm interested to see who he starts in the week, and will it effect today's selection, normally he doesn't play first teamers in the league cup.
He's played a strong team in the semi-finals. Remember in 2011 he played his first XI against Ipswich, even though the team was still in the title race at the time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm interested to see who he starts in the week, and will it effect today's selection, normally he doesn't play first teamers in the league cup.

We're in the semis of the League Cup against Chelsea, I believe Wenger will be taking that more seriously at this moment than a 3rd round tie against a mid-table championship side.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Couldnt care less about haribo cup, be it semis against chelsea or whatever. FA cup on the other hand, I want it

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
We're in the semis of the League Cup against Chelsea, I believe Wenger will be taking that more seriously at this moment than a 3rd round tie against a mid-table championship side.
Of course he will, but he didn't back in '07 when we played Chelsea in the final and if my memory served me correctly, he stuck with the kids.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
DaSilva's not in the squad so it will be AMN at full-back for sure.

Wilshere's in the squad but I'm guessing that (unfortunately) it will be Coquelin and Elneny together. I truly hate this midfield pairing - not as individuals but as a pairing. It's a strong squad with AMN and Nelson the only youngsters - and given Nelson's the 19th member, as much as I want him to start, he'll probably not even make the bench unless someone is rested/dropped. It's gonna be a strong team today.

I can only then hope that the team in the League Cup is a bit more exciting.

ggunner12345

Coudn't care less about fa cup this year ,we have won it 3 of last 4 years.
On the other hand I want us to win Carabo Cup and Europa league

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Of course he will, but he didn't back in '07 when we played Chelsea in the final and if my memory served me correctly, he stuck with the kids.

It's a different time now, back then we were used to silverware on a regular basis and decided to give the youngsters a go in the game. Like AG said, that all changed back in 2011 where once we go to the semis we played a really strong team because we desperately wanted and felt we needed to win it.

Reactions: A_G

Jae

Isn't he going out on loan ?

I thought so but then I heard that he was training with us so thought there may be a chance that he gets included before he goes out, Would be a good opportunity to get him in the shop window. If he has a good game I'm sure plenty of Prem clubs would come in for him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
DS8lCayWsAEHhMQ.jpg

Willock and Nelson :drool:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to seeing Nelson and Maitland-Niles. The rest is just complete mediocrity.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
So the 19 man squad I saw earlier was completely wrong, happy with that.. Nice to see Willock and Nelson start..

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh people will 100% be celebrating top 4 if we got it this time. Think fans would kill to go back to the 4th place every season Arsenal at this point. At least we played good looking football then.

Ironically I feel like we lost top 4 because we became so accustomed to it. This team has an odd psyche - you have to put something beyond their reach for them to try and reach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom