• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 10 Announced

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Want an all manual game if anyone fancies it.

GT: Dr Supreme Phd

I find manual shooting is fantastic.Ive reached the point where i put away almost every opportunity and the odd 40 yarder.

I find the best technique is to imagine the outer circle you can cycle your analogue stick around if you were to point in to the periphery of its turning circle.Then imagine theres a slightly smaller circle within that circle, and use that circle as your aiming circle.

Meaning never push the stick too hard, something that subconsciously happens when applying power.Having played previously on assisted most people collect habits that make shooting on manual feel really alot harder.

Del Boy

Established Member
Crowd chants are a bit annoying sometimes. Just got hammered by Fulham 6-0 (as Arsenal) on world class, while listening to 90 minutes of the crowd roaring "Jermaine Defoe is a yiddo" non stop.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Outlaw - you came ever so close to pulling a Hull on my arse hole.

And what the **** are you talking about a league game? i'm in no league with you guys

ricky i havent played you yet you muppet

Unforgiven

Established Member
I just scored a goal with xavi from about 40+ yards, just went dipped straight over the keeper when he was off his line. Best goal I have ever scored on fifa.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Right here's how it rolls...

I play Outlaw the member. He instantly hovers over Inter, while I highlight and ponder using the 4.5 star Arsenal. He did that turn ready on and off really fast thing to hurry me up "Hmmmmmmmm, somebody wants to abuse Eto'o" I thunk to meself. Not sure it's an entirely fair match up, so I switch to Brazil thinking that'd be a fair contest.

What does the gimp then do? Gimp bloody well changes to international. gimp obviously doesnt realise you can play club v country, and gimp bloomin chooses brazil himself!

"Brazil v Brazil?" I thought "Oh that'd be really intersting wouldnt it gimp". Anyways, he's obviously one to pick the best teams so I couldnt be bothered choosing spain or england so chose france.

Having hit start, cos gimp did that turn ready on and off fast impatient thing. I did my usual and let gimp read the teamsheets and watch the video clip of the ref checking everyones ready. bet gimp was screaming at the telly "i want my bloody fifa and i want it now" in a female starved pitched voice. Ricky you'll be familar with that one if you ever play back voicemail you leave.

Game starts, i'm all over the ****er. Possession and shot count massively in my favour playing my usual intelligent pass, move and pull the ****ers all over the place based game. Only problem is, manual shooting was ****ing me up. Bet I nearly used up the juice in gimps controller with it virtually being on continual vibrate as I clattered the post and crossbar every other fifa minute.

He then gets the ball to fabiano (ridiculously overrated in this game) on the break against the run of play and presumably points towards the corner flag taps the shoot button and bang it riffles in the corner. it was as if xbox live knew he was a gamer who doesnt see regular sunlight and it rewarded him with fortuatous goals.

"****ing Hull all over again this is" I fought. "**** it, I'm due round Faye's house like twenty minutes ago" Dula out.

To be honest guys i appreciate how good i was with 09 and how good i think i shall be again at 10, but i cant spare much time for mixing among the online game community anymore - really cuts into my womanising time, and fifa's day has passed

i'll leave you lot to let it fill those massive holes in your social lives - you never know, perhaps by not playing feefs much I'll gift you with more classic dules in the main forum

happy gaming

outlaw_member

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
It's Outlaw_Member, so add me people.

Sorry, it's actually Outlaw Member

P.S. A tip for those who use Arsenal, Eboue Sagna Gallas Clichy is the best defence you could choose. Sagna is 83 as a CB and Eboue is very good aswell.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Oh, xbox live. But then how do you guys find each other?

Anybody using playstation to play here?

Anyway, looks like PES is a class above this season
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2009/oct/11/games5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/ga ... /11/games5</a>

GaelForce22

Established Member
Most of us gave eachother our xbox tags last year Clrnc. And yeah there are a few playstation guys on here who will give you a game.
Lord Dula said:
Right here's how it rolls...

I play Outlaw the member. He instantly hovers over Inter, while I highlight and ponder using the 4.5 star Arsenal. He did that turn ready on and off really fast thing to hurry me up "Hmmmmmmmm, somebody wants to abuse Eto'o" I thunk to meself. Not sure it's an entirely fair match up, so I switch to Brazil thinking that'd be a fair contest.

What does the gimp then do? Gimp bloody well changes to international. gimp obviously doesnt realise you can play club v country, and gimp bloomin chooses brazil himself!

"Brazil v Brazil?" I thought "Oh that'd be really intersting wouldnt it gimp". Anyways, he's obviously one to pick the best teams so I couldnt be bothered choosing spain or england so chose france.

Having hit start, cause gimp did that turn ready on and off fast impatient thing. I did my usual and let gimp read the teamsheets and watch the video clip of the ref checking everyones ready. bet gimp was screaming at the telly "i want my bloody fifa and i want it now" in a female starved pitched voice. Ricky you'll be familar with that one if you ever play back voicemail you leave.

Game starts, i'm all over the f*r. Possession and shot count massively in my favour playing my usual intelligent pass, move and pull the ****ers all over the place based game. Only problem is, manual shooting was f****g me up. Bet I nearly used up the juice in gimps controller with it virtually being on continual vibrate as I clattered the post and crossbar every other fifa minute.

He then gets the ball to fabiano (ridiculously overrated in this game) on the break against the run of play and presumably points towards the corner flag taps the shoot button and bang it riffles in the corner. it was as if xbox live knew he was a gamer who doesnt see regular sunlight and it rewarded him with fortuatous goals.

"f****g Hull all over again this is" I fought. "f**k it, I'm due round Faye's house like twenty minutes ago" Dula out.

To be honest guys i appreciate how good i was with 09 and how good i think i shall be again at 10, but i cant spare much time for mixing among the online game community anymore - really cuts into my womanising time, and fifa's day has passed

i'll leave you lot to let it fill those massive holes in your social lives - you never know, perhaps by not playing feefs much I'll gift you with more classic dules in the main forum

happy gaming
:lol:
I'm going on now if anyone wants a game.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I'm PS3 Clrnc. Stevo985 is my gamertag. Addme if you want a preview of the boxing day beating you're going to get ;)

(P.s.that's all talk, I'm not very good!)

patrick42uk

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Oh, xbox live. But then how do you guys find each other?

Anybody using playstation to play here?

Anyway, looks like PES is a class above this season
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2009/oct/11/games5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/ga ... /11/games5</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Based on the demo (yes, the demo) and general vibes i'v been getting I reckon Pro will be a great game this year

Rocafella

Established Member
There are a ridiculous amount of bugs in manager mode. Its pretty much unplayable for me. The worst one has to be the fact that all assists are credited to the goalkeeper. MM is a mess.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
GoonerGurjit said:
I've have gave up on Fifa 10 and gone back to Fifa 09.

I haven't been able to do that but I can definitely empathize with you. Any reasons for the change?

I just feel that this year's version is so inferior in so many aspects. You get immediate confirmation of that as soon as you play Fifa 09 again. The game is so smooth compared to this year's somewhat patched up version.

For me Fifa 10 is a big disappointment.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom