• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They were probably waiting for Arteta to get back into town and take the signing pics. Friday is a news dump day, where news gets buried, so they wouldn't have done it today. Should be announced on Sunday at the latest, is my guess.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
They’re shooting a remake of the Godfather starring Gabby for a signing announcement.
I heard they hired Mel Gibson and shooting the remake of the passion with GJ... They are still waiting for him to resurrect though.

jesus christ GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Let's play Aubamawang

My brother-in-law works on social media content for the FA and they give him short deadlines like by the end of the day. I think we are far too lax with our PR department. There's no good reason it should take them so long to edit together some videos and post an article. At first there was excitement, but we've known this has been done for over a week and now we're just fed up because it feels like this time could be better spent chasing our next targets.

Ind0Gunnerz

Heard it got delayed because the video announcement also included Rapinha's background story and they had to cut it out. Was looking to announce them together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom