• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Paulista (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Valenciano isn't as prominent in the region as Basque or Catalan are in their respective regions. He speaks Castellano I think so he should be fine.
It is, I lived there a couple of years ago and they nearly all spoke valenciano first. Of course I posted tongue in cheek, they can still speak Spanish anyway.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Happy for him tbh, when ever you see videos of training etc he never looks comfortable with anyone except Ospina.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Happy for him tbh, when ever you see videos of training etc he never looks comfortable with anyone except Ospina.

30'C sunshine and sea. I'd be ****ing beaming from ear to ear as well (although without the ridiculously whitened teeth).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It is, I lived there a couple of years ago and they nearly all spoke valenciano first. Of course I posted tongue in cheek, they can still speak Spanish anyway.

Ah I stand corrected. Nice place to live? Always looked like a gem of a city and seems nice when I've visited.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Valenciano isn't as prominent in the region as Basque or Catalan are in their respective regions. He speaks Castellano I think so he should be fine.

As most brazilians, he likely speaks Portunhol whilst really thinking he's nailing the Spanish part down.

say yes

forum master baiter
Harsh to say that neither Chambers nor Holding is up to it @Furious .

Hype got ahead of itself with both of them but so much of defending is about experience. Think there's a lot of potential there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nah, look at all the great options we have - Nacho, Per, Holding etc.

Treble material.
Confused by the reaction on here...we've sold one of our more experienced CB's and are now relying even more on kids than we were before.

Ageing Koscielny, Mertesacker that had admitted he struggles for motivation, erratic Mustafi and LB Monreal. Those are our senior CB's. Poor.

Makes you wonder if Wenger and the club are actually serious about winning the PL.

nicky47

Established Member
A new CB is a must with Gabriel on the move. Lets hope we have something lined up, although there's zero links to any at the moment. Gulp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom