• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is still 90% Wenger’s squad from last season.

It’s little coincidence that few of Emery’s signings have suffered the same injury problems. Look at the ones that were moved on - Wilshere and Ox being the obvious examples.

We were buying players of below average resilience and Wenger’s greatest fault was relying on them out of loyalty for 60 game seasons.
Wenger only had Mkhi and Mavropanos for 5 minutes, and Sokratis was out with an ankle injury in November . . . that’s harsh bro.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I broke my metatarsal in June. Started playing footy again in September and had a major setback. Havent played since and I can still feel it. Wonder how long it’ll take Miki to recover..

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Isn't "solid" a term you'd associate with defenders? Bit worrying if the best attribute you can call one of your creative players is "solid". Mkhi's than far more than Iwobi has in recent weeks.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Isn't "solid" a term you'd associate with defenders? Bit worrying if the best attribute you can call one of your creative players is "solid". Mkhi's than far more than Iwobi has in recent weeks.
Solid for me is consistant good performances. Nothing great though.

Nothing to dom with positions for me

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mkhi back to full training next week
A356jiI.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I still get surprised at how lowly rated Mkhi seems to be one here. He can be an incredible (slight exaggeration) player. Early last year, him and Aubameyang looked like they had rediscovered their Dortmund connection.

He has to play in the final third though. Still really want to see a run of games where him, Özil, Lacazette and Auba all start as on paper that is the best front 4 in the league (form permitting of course).

I still get surprised at how lowly rated Mkhi seems to be one here. He can be an incredible (slight exaggeration) player. Early last year, him and Aubameyang looked like they had rediscovered their Dortmund connection.

He has to play in the final third though. Still really want to see a run of games where him, Özil, Lacazette and Auba all start as on paper that is the best front 4 in the league (form permitting of course).

Last time he was incredible player was at Dortmund. In PL he has not even been a shadow of hos former self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom