• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Wow best thing about this is that one of those "I have heard from my mate" story is actually true.

Otherwise after being linked with Martinez for similar amount not that high on this transfer but still would be happy

GoonerBoy19

He is one player I hate to see my team play against. But last time we went for a Leicester player we ended up signing Lucaz Perez and we'll all know how it went. Leicester have a serious owner and a competent management unlike ours who don't have a plan and are just trying out new things. I am worried how unbalanced our squad is going into the season and adding Maddison is going to make it worse. I am totally lost with what this club is trying to do and have written off this season even before it's kicked off. I am just hoping some miracle to happen.

GLITCH

Still think we should be going for the players Leicester will look to replace him with. If they're open to selling him it's because they know they can get a better player.

Also, what happened to wanting to emulate Liverpool? This STW ain't it at all.

blrgooner

Established Member
Mane and Sterling who both had their worst seasons of their career incidentally.

Every time they played the talk was about how bad they were and they still outperformed Mads.
Yes.. But Maddison had a pretty poor injury plagued season too compared to his previous season.
I would love is to sign him based on hopes that he will be able to return to the kind of form he showed in the 2019/20 season. Frankly happy with either MO or Maddison.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yes.. But Maddison had a pretty poor injury plagued season too compared to his previous season.
I would love is to sign him based on hopes that he will be able to return to the kind of form he showed in the 2019/20 season. Frankly happy with either MO or Maddison.

Nah it was his best season in terms of goalscoring and assisting.

My thing with him is he’s never broken double digits in expected or actual goals and assists and each year he’s steadily played less and less games due to injury.

Is that really the CV of a 70M player? Yeah he can hit a long range banger from time to time but he takes a huge amount of shots a game to get that number.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maddison won't unbalance the squad and we have plans how to build the team when you spent 110M On Laca and Auba to replace Alexis that called unbalancing the squad and it affected us but we all saw how bad our creativity is since the Özil decline we acting this summer to get a very good attacking midfielder who not only will create but will he will score goals.

At least seem there is plans how to improve the squad but not much going to happen when we keep failing selling players

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

For goals and assists for Leicester it actually was 😬
He was injured and indifferent for some of it.

Not quite sure what you gain from making him seem worse than he is really, probably best he doesn't come if that's how we're gonna go on.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
think this again prove the money is available for us just need to make space that's why i want edu just to let the guys who we have no hope of selling to leave on loan.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was injured and indifferent for some of it.

Not quite sure what you gain from making him seem worse than he is really, probably best he doesn't come if that's how we're gonna go on.

I’m not trying to do anything bro. It’s just calling it as I see it. Don’t think the numbers lie either.

Not going to pretend like I love a player I don’t rate. The reverse is true as well.

For me I just think MØ is the smarter move. Same with Lautaro.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Another waste of money, not even considering his hip problem which sounds serious.
he average 33 league games a season since joining Leicester Man city are spending 100M+ on guy with dodgy knee and hamstring problems.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Another waste of money, not even considering his hip problem which sounds serious.
It would be typical Arsenal to buy a player with hip problem, and then act all shocked and say we are so unlucky. Leicester finished 5th twice and both times whiskers from top 4. They wouldn’t entertain selling their best players. They told Liverpool to fvck off about tielesmans. But they are open to sell Maddison hmm

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

he average 33 league games a season since joining Leicester Man city are spending 100M+ on guy with dodgy knee and hamstring problems.

Tbf he started 35 games, then 29 and then 24 last year so it’s not trending in our favour.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
My heart says we sign Madders and Laturo, prospering us back into that big club conversation. Head tells me that we follow up the new Xhaka contract with larger roles for Willock and Nketiah.

This Maddison and Martinez stuff is just PR.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom