• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
A coup would be signing Messi. Spending 70M for England’s fifth choice AM isn’t a coup imo.

But then you mentioned Sancho who is Englands 5th/6th choice winger? And Grealish who didn't even start for England? Hmm.

Maddison is quality, he adds quality and that's what we need. To nab him from Leicester is a coup.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You can barely call Maddison an England international.

One cap almost two years ago. Yikes.

Doesn't really bother me too much in all honesty. As long as he scores goals, creates and helps us push forward I wouldn't care if he was 10th choice for England.

Ramsdale was second to Pickford at the euros in the end wasn't he?

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Doesn't really bother me too much in all honesty. As long as he scores goals, creates and helps us push forward I wouldn't care if he was 10th choice for England.

Ramsdale was second to Pickford at the euros in the end wasn't he?

Ramsdale's only redeeming feature is his Nationality, he looked very average at Bournemouth and Sheffield United.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
You do realise Gary Cahill has just turned you down? Club is on it’s knees. Absolutely shocking scenes.

It's funny how 'Little old Leicester' are such a threat to 'The Arsenal', that Arsenal fans now have to make up lies to make them feel better.

I'd actually take Cahill on a 1 year deal, along with Vestergaard who we're also after. Nice bit of depth and experience at the club until Fofana and Evans return.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Like when we had Wele in the England 2018 WC squad, the only outfield player not to get a minute. 😭

Actually Welbeck played in the last group game v Belgium, the game both teams were trying to lose, to get the easier side of the draw.

Danny had a shot cleared off the line, so he actually nearly hindered England's World Cup chances in a way :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's funny how 'Little old Leicester' are such a threat to 'The Arsenal', that Arsenal fans now have to make up lies to make them feel better.

I'd actually take Cahill on a 1 year deal, along with Vestergaard who we're also after. Nice bit of depth and experience at the club until Fofana and Evans return.
Making up lies isn’t my thing. Sorry about Gaz mate.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
If we do not get this guy now I will be absolutely ashamed to support this football club.

I think Kroenke/the board will get a lot of criticism again, if this doesn't go through.

It's a simple deal to make, there's nothing 'complicated' about it like they tend to make excuses about when they miss other deals.
Quite simply, it's just a case of whether they want to invest in the club's top target, or not.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Fofana won’t be seen this season. You must be gutted about that I’d image, mate?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think Kroenke/the board will get a lot of criticism again, if this doesn't go through.

It's a simple deal to make, there's nothing 'complicated' about it like they tend to make excuses about when they miss other deals.
Quite simply, it's just a case of whether they want to invest in the club's top target, or not.

Exactly, there's clearly money there. Maybe we are just rolling through the targets one by one. I haven't got a clue anymore tbh.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Fofana won’t be seen this season. You must be gutted about that I’d image, mate?

I am yeah, probably the most talented CB of his age in World Football.

But he will be back later in the season, or at worst the beginning of next.
Luckily we've got owners who ensure we progress year upon year, because they invest in all aspects of the club.

He's a very short term blow, a pretty irrelevant one, in a very long-term project.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
You can barely call Maddison an England international.

One cap almost two years ago. Yikes.

Much of that is down to playing for little ol Leicester I should think. The big club bias is definitely a factor. Joining the mighty Arsenal should soon rectify the lack of caps.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Much of that is down to playing for little ol Leicester I should think. The big club bias is definitely a factor. Joining the mighty Arsenal should soon rectify the lack of caps.

Didn’t Southgate start Maguire ahead of other big club players in 2018 when he was at Leicester?

With City signing Grealish unless there’s a load of injuries he’s got no chance getting in there.

Other lot are clear of him by a distance.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ffs, Jadon Sancho is levels apart from Maddison as a signing.

I think White and Varane are different types of signings and I prefer White for longterm rebuild, but for ManU signing Sancho whilst we would spend 70m on Maddison, it's quite easy to call who the winner is.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom