• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeff Reine-Adelaide: Just Call Him Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordBump

You don't become hungry at Arsenal. It's all about being nice and comfortable.
I bet everyone gets a trophy at the end of each year no matter how bad you were.

scytheavatar

Established Member
You don't become hungry at Arsenal. It's all about being nice and comfortable.
I bet everyone gets a trophy at the end of each year no matter how bad you were.

Willock looked pretty hungry to me........... I don't know, can't help but feel that Jeff needs to be loaned out cause the problem for him is not talent but mentality.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Agree with the comments that he needs a defined role. Looks like an inside midfielder to me. Dribbling, passing and physique wise.

Judging a very young player off of a single preseason game?

Totally balanced...

Most on here have totally lost it and can't see past the day...

Probably what to much Football manager does to you were seasons can be played in one day. People should learn that is not how reality works.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's absolute quality, technically he's superb. People talk about him needing to add goals to his game, which is fair enough but it's not the most important thing in order for him to make a serious contribution to the team. I think he's more of playmaker type than anything else and if things go well perhaps the long term successor to Özil, or depending on what system we play he could play in a few positions but primarily as a creator.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think CM is the future for this lad. You can already see that goal scoring isn't really his thing, his quick feet, long strides and excellent technique would cause havoc in central midfield...kind of like a certain Manchester bound french lad.

chessygoal

First official start for Jeff and he didn't disappoint. He's getting better and better with his decision making and Wengerball is in his dna.
He tracks back a lot better too (playing as a CM probably teached him a lot).
And he still pulls out some tricks like his roulette between 2 players.
I think we could target January and Iwobi's departure for the next CAN to see him playing more regularly.

Song Billong

someone needs to put up a highlights package, for us antidopeans that could not get up to watch the game at the ungodly hour.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Long-term what position do people see him breaking through in?

Difficult to say. I think it could depend on injuries to other players. Potentially he will go on loan at some point, that could tell us more. I could see him as a number 10 as he gets more experience. Then again the competition there is rather fierce.

I think he will need a loan somewhere to get a feel for the league.

9jagooner

First official start for Jeff and he didn't disappoint. He's getting better and better with his decision making and Wengerball is in his dna.
He tracks back a lot better too (playing as a CM probably teached him a lot).
And he still pulls out some tricks like his roulette between 2 players.
I think we could target January and Iwobi's departure for the next CAN to see him playing more regularly.
There's no CAN for Iwobi in 2017. Next one is in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom