• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

This probably actually makes the Muddy deal more expensive… one less alternative we can point to in negotiations.

Since Muddy always preferred us to Chelsea, I don’t think their interest raised the price much, if at all.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just today I said in the Edu thread, I would rather buy Tielemans for 15 million permanently than Felix loan for 15 million for 6 months.

ESR can do what Felix can basically like Arteta said, AMF, winger and striker. He is injury-prone like Felix, Tielemans isn't. Makes much more sense, and Tielemans is EPL proven. Just need those rumours back now.

No obligation or option for Chelsea? Is that for sure? Obligation would be likely a bad deal. Option would make the deal better.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Two broke alpha men who want to take her for walk cause he can’t pay for dinner

As opposed to Chelsea, who want to buy her a £5,000 meal in KFC.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Orny said Chelsea want more players not sure if mean they definitely out from mudryk deal we always been favourites for him but if Shakhtar keep asking too much can't see there will be quick solution

drippin

Chelsea is as desperate as United, so willing to pay good money and cave in to Atletico's option demands, whatever they are.

Chelsea also still plays in UCL, so there's that attraction for a loan, vs title challenge at Arsenal. I'm not too fuzzed, because Felix is injury-prone.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Orny said Chelsea want more players not sure if mean they definitely out from mudryk deal we always been favourites for him but if Shakhtar keep asking too much can't see there will be quick solution

I suspect he means Enzo. Mudryk couldn’t be clearer on his position short of taking a **** on the centre circle at the Bridge. Whether we’ll pay what it takes is another issue.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea is as desperate as United, so willing to pay good money and cave in to Atletico's option demands, whatever they are.

Chelsea also still plays in UCL, so there's that attraction for a loan, vs title challenge at Arsenal. I'm not too fuzzed, because Felix is injury-prone.

I suspect the Sterling and Pulisic injuries aren’t great whilst Auba is a wasteman. So he’ll get plenty of games as a starter in the next two months or so, probably the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I suspect he means Enzo. Mudryk couldn’t be clearer on his position short of taking a **** on the centre circle at the Bridge. Whether we’ll pay what it takes is another issue.
Today benfica manager confirmed Enzo going nowhere. But they want Thuram last fee days

drippin

I suspect the Sterling and Pulisic injuries aren’t great whilst Auba is a wasteman. So he’ll get plenty of games as a starter in the next two months or so, probably the season.
I wish them good luck loaning another injury-prone player, who is coming to the toughest league in the world. He has had many muscle and ankle injuries in past years.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I wish them good luck loaning another injury-prone player, who is coming to the toughest league in the world. He has had many muscle and ankle injuries in past years.

Yep, never been much interested in Felix - taking a player because he hates his present place of employment rarely turns out well - and I felt Arteta’s glowing commitment to ESR yesterday (they can cover the same space including as a 9) more or less confirmed that he feels the same way.

Mudryk and a CM is surely the way this window.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Felix see Chelsea project more exciting than ten hag manutd and Arteta arsenal is funny.

Now move and get us mudryk edu stop being slow

I'm starting to think you're not familiar with the fact this club runs on sun dial timing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom