• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Pretty much. Because there's no way Felix looked at mid table Chelsea, with their cluster **** of a squad, being battered by City with their own fans booing them and thought " that's an exciting project I want to be apart of "
:lol:

Maybe he saw CL.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don’t want to come across as butthurt but you seriously have to consider what is going on in Felix’s head? You have an opportunity to possibly win the league with Arsenal or even help a resurgent United, and he decides to play Potterball at 10th place. He’s not serious about his career. He is either surrounded by terrible agents or he’s a coward. Either way let’s move on from him.

Goonger

For felix , Chelsea is appealing because he can play every week and they can buy him in summer for any money

I think they must have promised him a way out. Otherwise just loaning for this period to try and enjoy your football again and joining Chelsea is beyond stupid. Chelsea players aren't even enjoying Chelsea.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Well felix is mentally unstable if he sees Chelsea project good
Unless Felix absolutely bangs, I'm perfectly content with this. Another not striker who can play up front, can play wide, can play number 10, but whose output has seriously lagged behind his talent level. Him Havertz, Pulisic and Sterling can all be ineffectual together.

Also 11m + big wages for only 6 months doesn't scream value unless he transforms their team. Frankly he'd suit us more than he addresses a need for them, but I'm not sure he's capable of playing regularly with the intensity Arteta-ball demands.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don’t want to come across as butthurt but you seriously have to consider what is going on in Felix’s head? You have an opportunity to possibly win the league with Arsenal or even help a resurgent United, and he decides to play Potterball at 10th place. He’s not serious about his career. He is either surrounded by terrible agents or he’s a coward. Either way let’s move on from him.
Seem both manutd and arsenal didn't want to pay heavy loan fee without option to buy. Felix desperate to leave and got no other option still I'd rather him stay at A.Madrid than going to team that no plans no clear system

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Most likely we didn't think 11m + big wages for 6 months of someone who is very talented reclamation project was worth it

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pretty much. Because there's no way Felix looked at mid table Chelsea, with their cluster **** of a squad, being battered by City with their own fans booing them and thought " that's an exciting project I want to be apart of "
:lol:
Chelsea is in UCL, and Felix likely gets to play more games there than at Arsenal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You are coming across butthurt. He don’t want to stay at Atletico with a manager he fell out with. Both Arsenal and United refused to pay the loan fee. He goes to Chelsea for 5 months to showcase his talent in the PL and then look at his options

And yes Chelsea are having shocking season and we are having our best one in 18 years. But let’s not act like this is the norm when Chelsea has been far more successful than us last 2 decades by a big margin. They also has Nkunku coming next season and are a club that will invest heavily

G0D

Almighty
Disappointed in this one... have always liked Felix and feel like he could've done a job here whilst Jesus is out.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

A lot of copium in this thread. Felix is a good player. Not necessarily what Chelsea needs but he will improve them and give them another option. I think almost all of us would take him here. Fact is they are the only ones desperate enough to bend over to Madrid. We move.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Paying 15M for 6 month then 70M in summer is dumb but todd proven this already

Just today I said in the Edu thread, I would rather buy Tielemans for 15 million permanently than Felix loan for 15 million for 6 months.

It isn't even for 6 months. By the time this deal is done there will only be about 4.5 months left till the last league game of the season (28 May). The CL final is 2 weeks after that but doubt Chelsea will get there anyway.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You are coming across butthurt. He don’t want to stay at Atletico with a manager he fell out with. Both Arsenal and United refused to pay the loan fee. He goes to Chelsea for 5 months to showcase his talent in the PL and then look at his options

And yes Chelsea are having shocking season and we are having our best one in 18 years. But let’s not act like this is the norm when Chelsea has been far more successful than us last 2 decades by a big margin. They also has Nkunku coming next season and are a club that will invest heavily
Exactly. But he if wants to put himself on the shop window, he might as well go to a club where his skillset with be best utilised for the 6 months.

drippin

It isn't even for 6 months. By the time this deal is done there will only be about 4.5 months left till the last league game of the season (28 May). The CL final is 2 weeks after that but doubt Chelsea will get there anyway.
Chelsea still have 21 EPL games left to play, so it's over half a season in that way though.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Reckon they were the only club to offer him they money and guarantee him a starting spot.

Actually think this is the best move for him, playing week in week out in the PL will put him more in the shop window for the summer than being a rotation player for Arsenal or United.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Exactly. But he if wants to put himself on the shop window, he might as well go to a club where his skillset with be best utilised for the 6 months.
It’s only Chelsea that is willing to pay the loan fee. United is signing that Dutch striker and we are wasting everyone’s time. Where should he go that is willing to pay his loan fee?

drippin

Checked Shed End, they're not too eager for that sum and no option to buy. Some say he will be another Havertz. Also they shared this:

BoelhyCatchemAll.jpg.de53e4a7bd6d145ca8b1e4a50d6e4bff.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom