• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Youtube recently recommended this video on his combination play with Joao Felix. Now you all know who is a better version of Joao right, and for which team he plays.

Look out for Havertz, receiving comfortably with both feet, using both feet, playing with his back to goal both aerially and on the ground, and running into space. Its all here.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Youtube recently recommended this video on his combination play with Joao Felix. Now you all know who is a better version of Joao right, and for which team he plays.

Look out for Havertz running into space as well.

Can he tie his own boots and chew gum at the same time also, then let’s up our offer. Garbage forward can’t score or create chances. Worst buy in club history and that says a lot.

SA Gunner

Can he tie his own boots and chew gum at the same time also, then let’s up our offer. Garbage forward can’t score or create chances. Worst buy in club history and that says a lot.

Bro, stick to the courtroom. ;)

Im with Edu and Teta on this one.

DennisTheLegend

He's done nothing at Chelsea as far as living up to his potencial and it's on the expensive side. Profile wise, you'd would someone who can score just as much as Jesus at least.

Just seems an odd buy, very reactive and not proactive. Talented player, mid.
Chelsea are a club who ruined Kezman, Shevchenko, Crespo, Torres - The list is endless, no surprise that Auba and Havertz also flopped - think this one is worth a gamble, he could flop but I reckon Arteta can get him to start flying and create an elite forward

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The uproar here reminds me of when Salah was linked to Roma and the ultras were angry they gonna sign a Chelsea flop.

Bro are you really surprised by the uproar? There’s been an uproar for every player we’ve been linked with this summer.

Even when Mbappe was mentioned, people were questioning his defensive capabilities 😭

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Bro, stick to the courtroom. ;)

Im with Edu and Teta on this one.
Stopped practicing 15 years ago. Hate the courtroom after my experiences with the American injustice system. Even your optimism will eventually wear thin one day, don’t know how anyone would want a 55 million pound sack of 💩 that makes our rivals stronger

sdotzdot

Established Member

Look out for Havertz, receiving comfortably with both feet, using both feet, playing with his back to goal both aerially and on the ground, and running into space. Its all here.

He is such a technical and well-rounded player. Wenger would’ve absolutely loved him.

Players with his level of natural talent, physical attributes + the ability to play pretty much anywhere are very rare.

He has certainly not fulfilled his potential but undoubtedly the potential is still there.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The uproar here reminds me of when Salah was linked to Roma and the ultras were angry they gonna sign a Chelsea flop.

Salah played less than 20 times for Chelsea and he was mostly a sub so its not like he got a lot of opportunities. Havertz has played more than 100 games for Chelsea, mostly in the starting 11. Not comparable.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The Leverkusen version of Havertz was tipped to be a superstar wasn't he not? I remember him cutting us to pieces when we lost to Chelsea on the opening day the season before last.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The Leverkusen version of Havertz was tipped to be a superstar wasn't he not? I remember him cutting us to pieces when we lost to Chelsea on the opening day the season before last.

It wasnt the opening day and he was completely useless.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Not sure if I’m understanding you correctly but that video flatters Felix a lot more than it does Havertz.

SA Gunner

Not sure if I’m understanding you correctly but that video flatters Felix a lot more than it does Havertz.

Yes, its more like a buy me video for Felix. That said you still see how Havertz links up between the lines and do other things we can work with.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Stopped practicing 15 years ago. Hate the courtroom after my experiences with the American injustice system. Even your optimism will eventually wear thin one day, don’t know how anyone would want a 55 million pound sack of 💩 that makes our rivals stronger

Wait, you aren't a child?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Yes, its more like a buy me video for Felix. That said you still see how Havertz links up between the lines and do other things we can work with.

But you said it demonstrates how Havertz is a better version of Felix. 90% of the video is Felix showing his quality with Havertz the beneficiary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom