• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepesuave

Many people on here seem to be absolutely certain Tavares has eliminated his occasionally incomprehensible and mind-boggling lack of concentration.

Or did you forget?
This! Also still not convinced that Marseille Tavares can defend properly in a back 4. Dude is a wing back! I will cash in while his stock is high. Sell KT and Tavares, sign Fresnada. Both full back positions sorted with extra funds to apply towards a top top CM

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This! Also still not convinced that Marseille Tavares can defend properly in a back 4. Dude is a wing back! I will cash in while his stock is high. Sell KT and Tavares, sign Fresnada. Both full back positions sorted with extra funds to apply towards a top top CM
Fresneda is 18 year old rb

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ

The journalist who reported this is like Newcastleā€™s Ornstein

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
You've got to put emotion and biases out of the window at some point.

KT doesn't fit in here tactically and Tavares can't defend for toffee. We should be able to get Ā£50m for those two combined. Probably Ā£35m for KT and Ā£15m for Nuno.

Ā£50m isn't bad for what are essentially two reserve players. That money can be nicely reinvested in the squad.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You've got to put emotion and biases out of the window at some point.

KT doesn't fit in here tactically and Tavares can't defend for toffee. We should be able to get Ā£50m for those two combined. Probably Ā£35m for KT and Ā£15m for Nuno.

Ā£50m isn't bad for what are essentially two reserve players. That money can be nicely reinvested in the squad.

15m for Nuno? There's a clause for 40 in his contract if I remember correctly mate.

For me its 40m for KT, 40m for Nuno, 50m for Balogun, 20m for Pepe, 20m for Sambi at the very least.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Surely we can get more than Ā£50 million for Tierney and Nuno, ffs...Chelsea/Liverpool would probably be getting nearly Ā£100 million for a player as renowned as Kieran and someone having a good a season as Nuno.

LittleMo

Surely we can get more than Ā£50 million for Tierney and Nuno, ffs...Chelsea/Liverpool would probably be getting nearly Ā£100 million for a player as renowned as Kieran and someone having a good a season as Nuno.

We devalue him by not playing him and his injury record will knock a bit off. Itā€™s quite similar to Zinchenko coming here, proven PL player but had injuries and not playing, so I reckon the fee will be around the same Ā£32-Ā£35m.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Ā£50 m for KT and Tavares sounds about right.

Tierney is a Ā£40-50m player but unfortunately with his injury record and his profile falling this season due to not playing much I would say Ā£30m seems about right.

Tavares is probably worth Ā£30-35m after a good season but nobody in Europe is paying that so unless we get interest from the Premier League we are probably looking at Ā£15-20m

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
15m for Nuno? There's a clause for 40 in his contract if I remember correctly mate.

For me its 40m for KT, 40m for Nuno, 50m for Balogun, 20m for Pepe, 20m for Sambi at the very least.

Personally I think you're overvaluing what clubs would be willing to pay for those players. Maybe I'm wrong but the only way I can see us selling any of those guys for real money is if a PL club is interested in them.

Marseille highest spend ever is Ā£30m, they've only spent over Ā£20m 3-4 times in their history. They're not spending Ā£40m on a wing back who's done fairly well for them on loan.

No clubs in France, Italy, Germany or Spain have money bar the superclubs. Who are going we selling Balogun to for Ā£50m or Nuno for Ā£40m?

Pepe's wages and the fact he's got only 1 year left on his contract probably mean he won't leave Arsenal till his contracts up. Unless a PL club comes in (which I can't see), I don't see how we get any money back for him. I fully expect him to be back on loan in France next year or his contract terminated in the summer.

If Sambi has a good loan at Palace then maybe we'll get our money back on him to a lower PL club but judging on what I've seen of him so far, I don't know how likely it is he'll have a good loan to put himself in the shop window tbh. It's just as likely he's back in Belgium on loan next season to me.

KT maybe we can get Ā£40m for, but that's many because a PL club wants him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we get 30 for Tierney we done well. Nuno will go for no more than 9-10 if Marseille wants him. Tierney has no future here and everyone knows that

bingobob

A-Mā€™s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ā­

From someone who maybe does know something. 45m plus 5m in add ons weighted toward appearances as opposed to competitions with KT taking a wage cut.

That's what i was told on Sunday night. Also to add no guarantee he will leave whilst he wants to play more he recognises next season will provide more opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom