• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Melissa Reddy covers United mostly so is clearly approaching it from that angle.
Understood & thanks, but the 2nd part of her 'report' totally undermines the 1st. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anyway, I'm hoping we are moving onto different targets now. I like the multi position profile of this guy, but just think Zinchenko would be even better. If you play regular for Pep & get high praise, that's enough. He would move the needle & another winner is just what we need.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Understood & thanks, but the 2nd part of her 'report' totally undermines the 1st. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anyway, I'm hoping we are moving onto different targets now. I like the multi position profile of this guy, but just think Zinchenko would be even better. If you play regular for Pep & get high praise, that's enough. He would move the needle & another winner is just what we need.
Agreed. A lot of these so called journos these days are just jumped up fans getting a paycheck from a decaying "news" channel. I like Zinchenko too, I'd be happy with him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal still hanging in there like Rocky Balboa against Apollo Creed... Taking hit after hit, but not out of the fight yet.

Loved how in most of those films, it felt like Rocky would have to retire after every fight due to brain and eye injuries...but was still boxing in the next sequel somehow.

A lesson in life for all of us, I think...brain trauma is for pussies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom