• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
It means Hagn is having doubts over the integrity of his own tweet. Basically if the news is false, rejected or accepted his tweet wins either way :lol:

This is what fake ITK's do. Regurgitate information.
He's sharing a dutch source though who reported the improved bid. Hopefully that's promising but who knows

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t, I’d never do something like that for you. But it’s stupid because who says who’s in what tier? Do we have a tier god or what?
I swear there’s an entire sub-forum dedicated to tiers?

Well thanks to the A-M mod team anyway for enable my request, just shows how gargantuan I am.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Whipping work on the BBQ, signing quality players all while puffing on big blunts?

I might have to rethink my view of Godu.
He should speak more.

Other than not committing to any targets publicly I’ve liked his interviews. Other directors don’t, so its not like he has to but I believe him more than you know who.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He should speak more.

Other than not committing to any targets publicly I’ve liked his interviews. Other directors don’t, so its not like he has to but I believe him more than you know who.
There’s a chance he’s been doing his job the whole time, cleaning up certain man’s mistakes as best as he can, identifying decent players and getting deals over the line….

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
We want to be like city, we should cut the crap and just offer 50M for every player like they did when Guardiola started his rebuild.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Would he really come here over say Utd with this strong Brazilian core we have!? Training ground bust up for a heavy tackle before the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom