• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
€15m is not exactly much these days but I'm still somewhat surprised by that, 1yr left on his contract and Serie A clubs are skanks regardless of owner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
€15m is not exactly much these days but I'm still somewhat surprised by that, 1yr left on his contract and Serie A clubs are skanks regardless of owner.
It was clause in his loan if Fiorentina didn't pay 15m they could lose him to other team. He been very good for them 15m is standard these days but remember Torreira never played game here since 2019 so to get 15m from him is good business just the same with Guendouzi. They got no future here.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Been very good before the latest injury, price is just the result of him being a **** and not wanting to play in many places. Puts us in a difficult positon and 15m is actually decent considering everything going on with him

Malky

Established Member
Would take £15M for Torreira and be happy about it.
Considering what we're losing Guendouzi and Mavro for, this is excellent by Edu's standards.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's shame for Torreira he had biggest season in his career since sampdoria 17-18. 5 goals named Fiorentina player of month multi times i was pretty confident Fiorentina will buy him because of thier rich owner but his agent decided to f**k up everything it seems you got to wonder how much he asking.

Still we'll sell him but likely less than 15m now.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It's shame for Torreira he had biggest season in his career since sampdoria 17-18. 5 goals named Fiorentina player of month multi times i was pretty confident Fiorentina will buy him because of thier rich owner but his agent decided to f**k up everything it seems you got to wonder how much he asking.

Still we'll sell him but likely less than 15m now.
It might be a tactic of fiorentina to lower his price.
Wait it out.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not only Torreira but look even Betis not likely buying bellerin after having very good season there. AMN too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom