Malcom

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by THunter, Jan 5, 2018.

1. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Well-Known Member

I am surprised, since you follow the French league, that you never heard of Malcom. He is Bordeaux best player and has been really good last season.

2. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Well-Known Member

I think it's one thing buying a young player in England. I think it's totally different acquiring someone like Sane or Jesus at a young age. As Chelsea showed with Hazard. If they develop into a game changer and help you win things, they can end up staying for a long time.

Arsenal need to really think about what they are doing for the future. We can't just keep steadying the ship. Auba and Mhiki will fill a void left by Alexis, but we need that top young attacking prospect who can actually score goals and assist. Malcolm is carrying Bordeaux, and Bailey is ripping it up in Germany.

3. Mitch

Mitch Blocked by Ramsey on Instagram

Eddie & Nelson?

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  4. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Diaby , Nasri as well?

5. SomGooner

SomGooner Prolific Liker

Vintage Arsenal transfer negotiation. :lol:

Godwin1 likes this.
  6. Aevius

Aevius Pro-Rambo Moderator

Hopefully, if this doesn't happen, we give Malcom's would-be opportunities to Nelson. No Walcott in the pecking order should help with that.

7. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

Wonder if we’ll even go back in for him in the summer? We never went back for Lemar.

8. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Looks like Cuckhi may be in the bag then.

9. Trilly

Trilly Thinks we'll win if we outscore the opposition

Typical, Auba and Malcom would have been brilliant. That’s how I knew it wasn’t going to happen.

Rex Banner likes this.
  10. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 Hates Reed

Arsenal Board: Atleast we tried.

Sanchez11's ghost likes this.
  11. mavelous

mavelous Well-Known Member Trusted

isn't that the Barca guy's job? Getting the deal over the line after Sven identified the guy and indicated us how strongly we should push or the urgency of the deal?

Anyone know how Huss Fahmy's role plays into all this? Is he handling the negotiations with clubs for incoming transfers as well?

12. Mitch

Nasri Yes, no one had heard of Diaby when we signed him.

13. mavelous

mavelous Well-Known Member Trusted

if you say so

14. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

****ing midget anyway!!!

Seriously though, I seen reports that this deal was depending on the sale of Theo, we sell Theo and it's unlikely to happen anyway. :lol:

Spend the £40M+ on a DM or CB now.
    Fabinho? :drool:

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  15. Mitch

Only had 10 appearances in Ligue 1 in 2 seasons prior to joining Arsenal for only £2m

16. Garrincha

Garrincha AM Resident Joker #2

Cant remember what one but think he just had starred at one of the junior international tournaments... Just like Cesc & Vela back in the day.

17. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

lol, and this is why you were in my ignore list.

Zaza likes this.
  18. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Or Bailey. Or Lemar.

dashsnow17, Mitch and American_Gooner like this.
  19. Mitch

Struggled to get matches with Auxerre. Following the sale of the player, vice-president Gérard Bourgoin declared that, "We have always kept the young players which our coach wanted to use, but Diaby did not play, so this was a strategic sale for us.".

Hardly compares to Nasri whom was not only an automatic starter but one of the best players in the league at the time.

20. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

Bailey is the one I think. And I know nothing about any of them except for what I heard for 10 seconds on a podcast. So I know my stuff.

celestis likes this.