• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Ode doesn't want loan so he'll push for a move, if true. Would do us lots of good on full season loan

6666Louis

He does run like crazy, so does Elneny. Doesn't mean he gets to the loose ball or wins his 50 50 duels.
You forget his awareness. Agree on 50 50 duels. But again, his work ethic, quickness in mind, and awareness can help us play high-pressure. He will close down plenty. He will win balls.

Again, something that most of our other attackers lack.

He looks like an amazing talent. Who is hard working. What are you people on about?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Doubt he'll agree to another loan, he wants something permanent sorted. Lad has been a bigger nomad than Genghis Khan.

Iceman10

Established Member
I don't want to be negative, but all of this so far has the hallmarks of slow clunky indecisive transfer activity. Too slow to get some certainty on Ødegaard, Villa takes advantage to quickly move in for Buendia, and the risk is we ultimately get neither, or at best an unsatisfactory loan extension for Ødegaard with no buyout option.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i said before either one of Ode or Buendia will improve us massively. Ode showed his quality in his loan apart after the international break when he got injured him and ESR give us different things and we can rotate between them. if he is your number 1 target go and get him and don't waste time he said many times he want stability in his career and he admit he felt happy here with us. but of course knowing us we'll give him time to talk to Ancelotti and that after euros so we'll stuck doing nothing about resolving that position.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I don't want to be negative, but all of this so far has the hallmarks of slow clunky indecisive transfer activity. Too slow to get some certainty on Ødegaard, Villa takes advantage to quickly move in for Buendia, and the risk is we ultimately get neither, or at best an unsatisfactory loan extension for Ødegaard with no buyout option.
We in every summer Transfer... Then our board gives us the classic "there was not available players for the team at the right price".

Pondering Which One GIF by Tkay Maidza

Doubt What GIF by ZEPETO

zilfy

I'm looking forward to ESR having a blinder of a season after we decide that we actually can't afford the 41 million to get the stiff norwegian.

#beexcitedformoreofthesame

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Ode might have chance with Real Madrid Ancelotti love have attacking mid in his team. i think it's not ancelotti decision who stays or leave but if Real Madrid keep asking for 50M we need to go to our plan B who is Buendia.
Plan B is off the table. Aston Villas decisiveness has screwed us over if Oordegard was plan A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom