• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Some of yis need to fix up, ye negative Nelly's. "We'll get nothing for him, we'd be lucky to get nothing for him! It should be us paying for him to leave, we're trash, we're trash **** and nobody loves us!" Jesus f*cking christ pull yourselves together.
How is it negative? We’ll get very little as his deal is finishing, or he’ll see his deal out and become free.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How is it negative? We’ll get very little as his deal is finishing, or he’ll see his deal out and become free.

Cos if Guendouzi was at another club we'd look at the positives of what increases his value, instead of the negatives. People acting like he has zero value. Just cos there's 1 year left doesn't mean a player automatically costs 2m or something. Sancho has 1 year left, you don't see people saying he'll go for 20m, it's just 75-80m as opposed to 120m or whatever.

Guendouzi is France U-21 captain, a lot of senior games under his belt for a midfielder of that age, and clearly has talent and potential, despite the flaws. He was literally rated 40m last year, one of the most valuable u-21 players in Europe. We should be able to get more than we paid for him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Cos if Guendouzi was at another club we'd look at the positives of what increases his value, instead of the negatives. People acting like he has zero value. Just cos there's 1 year left doesn't mean a player automatically costs 2m or something. Sancho has 1 year left, you don't see people saying he'll go for 20m, it's just 75-80m as opposed to 120m or whatever.

Guendouzi is France U-21 captain, a lot of senior games under his belt for a midfielder of that age, and clearly has talent and potential, despite the flaws. He was literally rated 40m last year, one of the most valuable u-21 players in Europe. We should be able to get more than we paid for him.
Sancho has a contract till 2023. That straight away goes against your point, Dortmund wouldn’t be able to demand 70/80M if he only had a year left.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sancho has a contract till 2023. That straight away goes against your point, Dortmund wouldn’t be able to demand 70/80M if he only had a year left.

Ah ok, well I still don't think 1 year left means he has little or no value.

Goonger

The problem is, you can only sell what someone is willing to pay. It's alright saying we want £25M like Arsenal did last year, but no-one was willing to pay that. So I highly doubt anyone will be willing to pay that this year.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It does though, the selling club is massively handicapped when he can speak and agree deals with clubs in 6 months anyway.

So a buying club offers a very small fee now, if you don’t accept they’ll just wait until January and agree a deal with him for free.

Guendouzi’s value has totally diminished.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Turn out OM only want him on loan. he have 1 year left can't send him on loan unless he signing new contract and at the moment i don't think he will.

Iceman10

Established Member
Clubs don't have money it's mess situation everywhere unless you in PL. OM will likely need to sell few of thier players first to start buying.
Going to get tricky with him, Kola, and Torreira. Players no PL club likely wants. Definitely not going to make much from any of them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I hope he sees he’s deal out and moves for free. Arsenal have handled him badly. Next Jan he can talk and agree a deal with any club in Europe.

Don’t forget he was demonised by the club after they leaked stories about him being a trouble maker.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I'd like him here long term or yo at least have a proper look at him. No midfielder should be shown the door before Ceballos and Elneny.

giphy.gif

Ahh such sense, it's really beautiful to see.

Another player where you can't say "he should be a starter for sure". But he's shown more than enough that he should most definitely be given a good and fair opportunity.

The only thing that brings uncertainty is the length of contract but I'd rather we (and by we I mean Arteta) make peace with him, give him an extension and promise him an opportunities.

Rather than lose him for a way lower fee that he should go for (even at this point) and potentially lose his future value too.

If he doesn't work out, well we'll probably not get any less for him than we would if we sold him now (provided Arteta.....actually plays him).

balthazar

anyways, I would love for him to stay, fix his relationship with Arteta, and focus on his football. We do need his grit in midfield.

Partey-Guendouzi would be solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom