• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
No way he is worth 15 M now with one yr left in his contract. Not to mention he is injured and out for a few months. If Arsenal can get 7 M for him, they should take it. Having said that, he can rebound nicely at Marseille. He is the type of player that can do well with Sampaoli.

7m? Nah, c'mon. We paid more than that for him when he was in Ligue 2! He's played in the PL, he's France U-21 captain. He was valued at 40m not long ago! We're not getting close to that obviously, and prices are deflated in this market, but 7m is way too low.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Arteta's obviously not keen on him, that's up to him but would still piss you off seeing Douzi get sold for us to replace him with someone like Berge. Douzi a far more talented player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
7m? Nah, c'mon. We paid more than that for him when he was in Ligue 2! He's played in the PL, he's France U-21 captain. He was valued at 40m not long ago! We're not getting close to that obviously, and prices are deflated in this market, but 7m is way too low.
If it’s true he has only one year left, you’ll be lucky to get anything.

If i was him, I’ll sit and become a free agent.

Arsenal have totally messed this up. Could’ve extended him, used him this season and then either kept him or sold him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He is out for for 3 months and on his final year. 10 M would be a good deal.
More likely he sees out his deal. More valuable for him to become a free agent, that will open up various moves for him as well as bigger wages.

Arsenal totally messed this up.

Why

Always Me ?
Douzi reminds me Rabiot. Obviously got talent, but an absolute arrogant ****. Will get moves but will never reach his peak because his personality will get in the way of him listening and developing.

I dont get why we can command anything for him? Not like he has set the world alight anywhere.

Whenever I watched him, he reminded me of the kid at school who had no real talent but was really fit and ran around a lot chasing the ball.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I wouldn't expect to get £10m for him given his contract status and his issues.

Every little helps in terms of raising funds this summer though.

Jabintendo

More likely he sees out his deal. More valuable for him to become a free agent, that will open up various moves for him as well as bigger wages.

Arsenal totally messed this up.

Thats a bit harsh. The market was ruined last year because of covid and they are trying to get rid now.
It's not as if they were loads of bids for him last year.

bonzka

If it’s true he has only one year left, you’ll be lucky to get anything.

If i was him, I’ll sit and become a free agent.

Arsenal have totally messed this up. Could’ve extended him, used him this season and then either kept him or sold him.
If he's got an ounce of ambition he won't want to sit in the U23s for a year at such a crucial stage of his development.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If he's got an ounce of ambition he won't want to sit in the U23s for a year at such a crucial stage of his development.
He’ll ask for a loan. He’s injured anyway, that’s going to need rehabilitation, probably won’t be fully fit until the new year.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thats a bit harsh. The market was ruined last year because of covid and they are trying to get rid now.
It's not as if they were loads of bids for him last year.
We should have kept him and played him, instead of El Neny. That way we either see his real level, or give him game time to impress potential suitors.

We instead dump him, demonise him, and now he’s very badly injured in to his last year.

Goonger

He’ll ask for a loan. He’s injured anyway, that’s going to need rehabilitation, probably won’t be fully fit until the new year.
Have I missed something, does a Metatarsal Fracture not keep you out for 8 weeks or so or is his more serious?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Some of yis need to fix up, ye negative Nelly's. "We'll get nothing for him, we'd be lucky to get nothing for him! It should be us paying for him to leave, we're trash, we're trash **** and nobody loves us!" Jesus f*cking christ pull yourselves together.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have I missed something, does a Metatarsal Fracture not keep you out for 8 weeks or so or is his more serious?
I read 3 months somewhere? Think the link was posted in the Guendouzi thread. 3 months out, then rehabilitation, takes you out until the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom