• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The "I'm already a baller **** you guys" arrogance never helps as it makes you too close-minded to learn and progress

I liked Emery, but he was kinda treating this kid like an 18 year old Fabregas, just feed into his ego even more...guarantee Guendo was completely shocked that Hertha Berlin were the level of teams in for him, lad was expecting PSG to put the red carpet down for him :lol:

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Kinda sad to see him leave because I loved him so much early days.

Remember that first game as it was yesterday, so bold, so lively. Might've been badly positioned at times, but he's been all over the field and progressing the ball rapidly.
Massive games against Sp**s.

Feel like he's still going to make it somewhere growing up, he's got all the tools, just the wrong mind just yet.

Kysus

I liked Emery, but he was kinda treating this guy like an 18 year old Fabregas, just feed into his ego even more...guarantee Guendo was completely shocked that Hertha Berlin were the level of teams in for him, lad was expecting PSG to put the red carpet down for him :lol:
If the kid does not do a full 180 his career will just fizzle out into oblivion.
Faaaaaaaarrrr more talented players(Balotelli, Arnautovic, Morrison) had that happen to them due to the same issue.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Kinda sad to see him leave because I loved him so much early days.

Remember that first game as it was yesterday, so bold, so lively. Might've been badly positioned at times, but he's been all over the field and progressing the ball rapidly.
Massive games against Sp**s.

Feel like he's still going to make it somewhere growing up, he's got all the tools, just the wrong mind just yet.
Feel the same way, but the lad needs to go. He has burnt his bridges here it seems. His tweets about Emery after the EL win were also just so over the top. What the hell was he thinking?

neimad

Feel the same way, but the lad needs to go. He has burnt his bridges here it seems. His tweets about Emery after the EL win were also just so over the top. What the hell was he thinking?

He wasn't thinking. That seems to be part of the problem with him. Hopefully he matures. He's a talented player but not currently a talent worth turning a blind eye to their pettulance.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He wasn't thinking. That seems to be part of the problem with him. Hopefully he matures. He's a talented player but not currently a talent worth turning a blind eye to their pettulance.
Sokratis should just have smacked him around on that trip to Dubai. Would have saved us some trouble I think. Would have taught Guendouzi there are lines he shouldn’t cross and there is a prize to pay if he does.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the cocky ones with a bit of glamour about them, like Guendouzi, can be a very pernicious influence on the young home grown players

their attachment to the much older David Luiz was much healthier

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Dreadful. Our incomings at the moment are questionable at best but this deal is really going to bite us, imo. He'll develop into a top player.

I agree that he will eventually be a top player. He will probably sign for a big club from Marseille for around £40M in 2 or 3 years.

Rattata

Another player that will be sold below market value. Watch Liverpool on the other hand get 60m for 2 average players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom