• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really liked him when he was getting games for us, such a talent, but not everything works out unfortunately. Think he had a kid recently and by all accounts never caused any trouble in Berlin so perhaps we'll see his talent being fulfilled back in France. Good luck to him anyway.
he has 2-3 Minor problems with the manager and Cunha after one game but nothing major. if he fix up the attitude he'll be very decent player not elite but can see him moving to better club in 3 years or even 2 if he focus more on football.

ragnarock

What hurts is also the fact that he was one of few gems we seemed to dig out of nothing. Hard to come by today but very much something to strive for

Token Yank

No way was Guendouzi ever a 45 million Euro player, ffs :lol:

Clearly people weren't watching him actually play.
His first season he had some insane performances against City. Looked like the best player on the pitch. Never a good idea to have the club out publicly and say how big of a head case he is. Keep it on the down low and let his new club figure it out. Anyway, 10m is not bad for him seeing as we had no desire to keep him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway it time for this gif.

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
he has 2-3 Minor problems with the manager and Cunha after one game but nothing major. if he fix up the attitude he'll be very decent player not elite but can see him moving to better club in 3 years or even 2 if he focus more on football.

I remember Arne Friedrich saying they had no problems with him and where very happy with him. He and Arteta I think just don't get on and that's fine, you can't like everyone.

I think the attitude thing is a bit overplayed. Was he wrong with the Brighton incident? Definitely. Everyone makes mistakes though, especially at a young age. I liked that he actually stood up for Leno. Maupay is an absolute prick as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom