• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
What a player he was in his prime and first 3-4 years for us. Sublime talent.

It’s a shame how it all ended as it always is with these things and that he had to exit via the back door.

Will always remember the absolute magic in this guy’s boots and when he turned it on (most of his Arsenal career) he was worth the admission ticket alone.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What a player he was in his prime and first 3-4 years for us. Sublime talent.

It’s a shame how it all ended as it always is with these things and that he had to exit via the back door.

Will always remember the absolute magic in this guy’s boots and when he turned it on (most of his Arsenal career) he was worth the admission ticket alone.
At his best he was just such a beautiful player! One in a lifetime!

goal GIF

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No affection for this guy whatsoever. Was poor for most of his time here and had piss running through his veins.

Will stop there out of respect for @A_G .

Shows you how much narrative and popularity contest matters in how people judge a player.

We were told before he signed that he was world class and had all these arse lickers so no matter how mediocre he actually was people still pretend he was world class.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Shows you how much narrative and popularity contest matters in how people judge a player.

We were told before he signed that he was world class and had all these arse lickers so no matter how mediocre he actually was people still pretend he was world class.

Straight fire from pump 🔥I’m not questioning that ozils highs were absolutely great here, I’m questioning people pretending that he was ever consistent here

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Özil was an incredible player and one of the best midfielders we've ever had.

I still remember the day he was signed - it was a huge moment for our club. Wenger had been hoping to get another chance to sign him, and when it finally happened, we all knew something special was coming. I mean none of us here in A-M believed that was happening or that Wenger was going to pull it off. And when Özil arrived, boy, did he deliver. From his first game in the Arsenal shirt away to Sunderland, he showed us what he was capable of. As @Trilly rightly said, he created loads od chances, laid it on a plate to Theo but he missed a couple. His vision, his passing, his ability to control the game - it was all there and it was magical

There are so many awesome memories of him. That goal in the Champions League, the way he tore apart teams like: United in that 3-0 blitz, Leicester City in that 5-2 away win, Liverpool on few ocassions, many Cup games - the list goes on. He was always had that aura of something special about him.

When Arsène said of Özil that he is "a joy to watch" that really captured what we all felt about him. Wenger knew how special he was and gave him the platform to show it.

It's sad to see him retire, in light of how his career at Arsenal ended, but I'm grateful for the memories he's given us.

Thank you, Mesut Özil, for everything you did for Arsenal, he will always be remembered as one of the perfect Wengerball players, a football magician.

premier league wow GIF by Arsenal

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom