• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Would be silly to sell him. Let him leave for free in the summer if you have to.

£6m or a title/top4? If Partey gets injured he would become important, as silly as that sounds.
No way they sell him if there isn't a replacement planned.

6 million is pretty amazing money for a 30,5 year old Elneny who has 6 months in contract. He was bought for like 7,5 million pounds in January 2016.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No way we can afford to lose him. He is the only cm at the club if decent standards and as of now first replacement for xhaka and Partey. I don’t see us signing a cm this window

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Villa want him? Villa? DM? Contract running down? Couldn’t make this **** up. Let them bid up to £20m and we’ll reject it on deadline day…
🤣Tbf id be tempted to give them a bit of a break and offer a straight swap deal for Luiz.
I'd be amazed if this rumour is true unless they are selling Luiz or another DM?

🤔 Has big Todd been on the phone with a 60m offer?

drippin

🤣Tbf id be tempted to give them a bit of a break and offer a straight swap deal for Luiz.
I'd be amazed if this rumour is true unless they are selling Luiz or another DM?

🤔 Has big Todd been on the phone with a 60m offer?
In the summer with the Luiz rumours, I checked their forums.

Many seemed of the opinion, that they need another midfielder even with Luiz staying. It's weird as they looked stacked in midfield, so still I doubt this.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
But anyway, I don't think there is much to this rumour at this point. Would be quite risky no matter what, Elneny isn't that expensive by wages.

And does Villa really need him? I guess with a huge offer Arsenal could sell him.
Take a bow Sir👍
I never thought I would see the words 'huge offer' associated with Mo.

& Unlike many on here I actually have always had lot of time for him he's ok/decent back very dependable top pro.

drippin

Take a bow Sir👍
I never thought I would see the words 'huge offer' associated with Mo.

& Unlike many on here I actually have always had lot of time for him he's ok/decent back very dependable top pro.
Well 6 million pounds is pretty huge offer already, like I said above.

Me too, just for a couple of years I have though Arsenal should level up. There hasn't been money for it so he has stayed, and been pretty good, better than I expected.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Cant be selling Elneny now, we have a title race to take part in and Mo is a valuable member of our squad.

With Zinchenko, Xhaka and Ødegaard dropping into the second line in our system, it allows us to play with Mo instead of TP5 for some matches. Because we now have multiple options to progress the ball further up the pitch.

Elneny gives us positional intelligence and discipline. Positions himself well for both build up and defensive situations, and is fully up to speed with our player movements. Not worth losing that for any price right now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They also behaved like ****s when trying (hilariously) to sign ESR. Plus Martinez is their keeper. So £60m it is. After all, Utd paid £80m for Antony.
El neny is free in the summer. Let’s not act like we value him when we not even offering him a contract

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Contract has a 12 month extension option on the club’s side, I believe, in common with Saka, Saliba etc. Which the club can activate at any point, so not quite so straightforward. Actually, make it £80m…😉
I really hope the club doesnt activate this. Elneny has been a good servant for the club but it's really time to move on.

We need players similar to him in the squad, but with better quality & more versatility.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I really hope the club doesnt activate this. Elneny has been a good servant for the club but it's really time to move on.

We need players similar to him in the squad, but with better quality & more versatility.

They could activate it to just to sell him on. That said he’s been a great servant so they might well let it slide and allow him a good payday.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'd only consider it after the United game. He has this bizarre ability to become prime Gilberto every time he plays them :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom