• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I mean, might not have been the type of striker we were looking for but he made an instant impact at Newcastle, just got injured unfortunately.

Yes. Not the type of striker I want us spending 63m on, the same applies to Jonathan David.

Have never been on the so called A-M train with neither of them.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Man United completely ****ed up the market with their stupid Antony transfer. However, Liverpool deal for Gakpo should reset the market.

Gakpo scored at the world Cup, played in the same league as Antony and also had more goals and assists, so he is more established going for a reasonable fee. He also just signed a new deal, so it isn't a release clause and he isn't in the last year of his deal.

Liverpool have got him for 40 million. We have essentially offered 60 million and they are saying they want 80?

Ridiculous.

CannonBals

Man United completely ****ed up the market with their stupid Antony transfer. However, Liverpool deal for Gakpo should reset the market.

Gakpo scored at the world Cup, played in the same league as Antony and also had more goals and assists, so he is more established going for a reasonable fee. He also just signed a new deal, so it isn't a release clause and he isn't in the last year of his deal.

Liverpool have got him for 40 million. We have essentially offered 60 million and they are saying they want 80?

Ridiculous.

All figures incorrect.
Antony 85m insane fee
Gakpo 37m + 13m bonus (widely reported)
Mudryk current offer 35m + 20m bonus, most likely this would end up at 42m-45m + 15m-20m in bonus

Between Gakpo and Mudryk, I'll go for Mudryk anyday if we are looking for winger only. Mudryk has much much higher potential.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All figures incorrect.
Antony 85m insane fee
Mudryk current offer 35m + 20m bonus, most likely this would end up at 42m-45m + 15m-20m in bonus

Between Gakpo and Mudryk, I'll go for Mudryk anyday if we are looking for winger only. Mudryk has much much higher potential.

I think a fee between Gakpo and Antony is about right.

50 million for Gakpo
85 million for Antony
65 million for Mudryk seems about right.

So maybe raise the offer by an extra 10 million up front.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
All figures incorrect.
Antony 85m insane fee

He’s not saying he prefers gakpo to mudryk… he’s saying gakpo went for a sensible fee and that will hopefully bring some sensibility to mudryks price

Anyone who is saying they prefer gakpo to mudryk…

The Rza remembers…

CannonBals

I think a fee between Gakpo and Antony is about right.

50 million for Gakpo
85 million for Antony
65 million for Mudryk seems about right.

So maybe raise the offer by an extra 10 million up front.

60m-65m all in sound about right. Still costly but such is the market these days.

If Mudryk was at Ajax/Benfica they would have asked Antony money atleast. Antony at Ajax was not so prolific. As you said that transfer and Boehly ****ed the market. Although Liverpool always find value. Last Jan with Dias and now with Gapko.
(Except Nunez, although i feel sooner or later he will come good just not as good as everyone first expected)

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Gandhi was a racist British spy/agent.

He absolutely hated black people and worked against his own people.

I would crack his neck in half I ever saw the skinny ****.

Have you seen a picture of that neck? A stroll out in the autumn breeze would've had him doing headspins like the poor girl from "The Exorcist" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom