• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Pepe is the kind of player you need to really accommodate for stylistically and build the team around. You need to give him the trust. I don’t see him as ever meeting his potential in this way he is being utilised.

A move would properly be best for all parties. There are players out there who can be more useful and versatile in a slightly bit part role, and other clubs will make him a proper starting player.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Pepe is the kind of player you need to really accommodate for stylistically and build the team around. You need to give him the trust. I don’t see him as ever meeting his potential in this way he is being utilised.

A move would properly be best for all parties. There are players out there who can be more useful and versatile in a slightly bit part role, and other clubs will make him a proper starting player.
lol, imagine building a team around pepe.
"GUYS GUYS! We a got a player that can be good if we build an entire team around him!"

If you have to build a team around a player he's not that good

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lille and Ivory Coast wasn't built around him and he did his thing, so that's nonsene. He didn't fit in here and it's a very different team and regime to the one he joined, not that deep.

Arteta gets to spend 70m+ on his player this summer (like he tried with Vlahovic), we will see wha gwan then.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
lol, imagine building a team around pepe.
"GUYS GUYS! We a got a player that can be good if we build an entire team around him!"

If you have to build a team around a player he's not that good
Maybe not build the entire team around but you need the right attacking system for him to be in. He can’t be as wide we have seen him here. He needs an overlapping RB so he can tuck in closer to goal.

He’s sloppy and can be poor when he’s playing on the halfway line, I saw signs of this even at Lille. And the way we have played him essentially more like a right sided midfielder than an attacker.

Anyway who said we should actually do that, or that he’s ‘THAT’ good? Grow up. Just saying he needs the right system to flourish, especially in this league.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nobody is going to pay more than £25-30m for Pepe. I am a fan but he has been an inconsistent performer here, he has some amazing qualities but also some frustrating deficiencies.
Not many team can afford 25 million fee. In France it’s only psg, I see him going out on losn

TornadoTed

Established Member
Not many team can afford 25 million fee. In France it’s only psg, I see him going out on losn
Yeah this is the problem we always seem to have when selling our unwanted players, the only clubs that can afford decent fees already have better!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just wondering how many players we‘ve downgraded under Arteta.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

With the way we played him this season and his 150k a week we'd be lucky getting more than 20m no many teams afford him unless Newcastle want him.

Diesel

With the way we played him this season and his 150k a week we'd be lucky getting more than 20m no many teams afford him unless Newcastle want him.
Too bad. I like pepe just too bad we couldnt get him a proper run of games... arteta trusts him less than eddie. Lol

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His wages are gonna be a barrier and a loan with obligation isn't out of the question. The clubs that are likely to be interested are gonna struggle to stomp up 25m plus a 7m contract.

No fee, cover wages with an 18m obligation next season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
His wages are gonna be a barrier and a loan with obligation isn't out of the question. The clubs that are likely to be interested are gonna struggle to stomp up 25m plus a 7m contract.

No fee, cover wages with an 18m obligation next season.

AP21290487659511-e1635001804608.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think pepe would rather go back to France don't see he liked his experience here in PL. Likely loan the most outcome here unless he willing to take big paycut don't think that happening he still young

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's not going Newcastle for reasons Yousif said.

Just loan until we forget about him, or this bench role until his contract expires - he's in no real rush to play.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Marseille will get him. Already held talks, he wants to go there. 📝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom