• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Kluivert

Status
Not open for further replies.

_scorpion_

Established Member
You have to be the most niave supporters to believe for one second that any details of Kluiverts contract details will be spread over the newspapers!! WAKE UP.

IF kluivert has signed, i guarantee you that only Arsène Wenger and Dennis Dein will know the terms.....NOT the newspapers or any of the other players.

SO please grow up and stop sooking about "potential locker room bust ups over players salaries"....and just be happy and greatful that at the very least were getting a top class striker to help lift the load off Titi.

I can 100% guarantee that no body here knows for a fact what our players earn. Key word-----FACT. Until you can fax me over a contract that shows the "FACTS"........shut up about all this nonsenseical talk over player unsettlement because of a 'wage structure' imbalance. Listen to yourselves.....how old are some of you people???? There should be a poll, so we can determine who the kids are on this board, cause quite frankly some of the things I have read here are embarrassing!!!!

JGooner

£115k a week is dangerous, dangerous, dangerous business, which is why I suspect that actual terms are far more modest (and heavily linked to bonuses to ensure that Kluivert actually applies himself while he's here).

jc8gooner

£115k a week is dangerous, dangerous, dangerous business, which is why I suspect that actual terms are far more modest (and heavily linked to bonuses to ensure that Kluivert actually applies himself while he's here).
He's not actually coming here is he? This isn't really true is it?

laolu

jc8gooner said:

well, it hasn't been substantiated but 115k would really be dangerous

_scorpion_

Established Member
laolu said:
jc8gooner said:

well, it hasn't been substantiated but 115k would really be dangerous

Still going.....

You have to be kidding me dont you? Are some of you people THAT DUMB to believe the terms of any agreement will be spread all over the tabloids?

hmmm...... £115,000 a week.... imagine what damage I could do if I earned that!! :twisted:

I agree with scorpion... this whole topic has been discussing a hypothetical. As it stands, Kluivert is not coming and he is not going to be paid £115k a week.

This topic is silly.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
You have to be the most niave supporters to believe for one second that any details of Kluiverts contract details will be spread over the newspapers!! WAKE UP.

IF kluivert has signed, i guarantee you that only Arsène Wenger and Dennis Dein will know the terms.....NOT the newspapers or any of the other players.

SO please grow up and stop sooking about "potential locker room bust ups over players salaries"....and just be happy and greatful that at the very least were getting a top class striker to help lift the load off Titi.

I can 100% guarantee that no body here knows for a fact what our players earn. Key word-----FACT. Until you can fax me over a contract that shows the "FACTS"........shut up about all this nonsenseical talk over player unsettlement because of a 'wage structure' imbalance. Listen to yourselves.....how old are some of you people???? There should be a poll, so we can determine who the kids are on this board, cause quite frankly some of the things I have read here are embarrassing!!!!

Here here.

Alexone234

the spanish article is the Daily Star piece, rewritten in Spanish and translated back into English. I have read many of these Kluivert things this week, and they all come from the star. That said, Brian Woolnough (sp?) is alright, he is the Sports Editor of the Star and is OK on Jimmy Hill supplement thing on sky

thegame24

Established Member
alsp gulleim ballague what ever his name is, that spanish guy on sky says kluivert is coming to arsenal

A

Anonymous

In the paper again this morning, but this time his wages were 'only' 80,000.

Jkreffer

Established Member

Finally, someone had to say it eventually!

laolu

Jkreffer said:

Finally, someone had to say it eventually!

hasn't someone posted this already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom