• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Peacemaker' Wilshere arrested, but released with no charges

Raider

Established Member
USArsenal said:
Raider said:
No need for that.
no need for a blanket statement to be made about something you know nothing about either, but that certainly isn't stopping you.

you just look for every opportunity to throw daggers at people, dont you?

:wink: You're right US.

TomasCR

Established Member
Now I like him even more, think he should definitely start next game. We need some little agressive ****ers out there now when we're gonna win the title, take that Evra you tit.

russkiegooner

Don Pacifico said:
I can't understand why you're being so critical.

Perhaps because I'm being slightly jealous of Jack's talent, Don. :) Honestly, a lot of us dreamt of being where he is at the moment and ready to accept many more restraints than the one I'm talking about. Although I never approached his level, even where I played as a teen-ager back in Russia, that kind of behaviour would have been deemed unacceptable for a footballer and punished by the coach. Alcohol or not.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's still no big deal worse case scenario he threw a few "peace makers "

russkiegooner

Armor for Sleep said:
Again, our next game is two full weeks away. Obviously I expect the players to keep the drinking to a minimum, but surely this is one of the few occasions a player can go out on the lash during a hectic season.
If we had a game on Wednesday it would be a different story.
I'm not getting into an argument with a fan of such a great band.:) So you're right, mate.:)

ricky1985

Established Member
I'm not getting involved in the conversation surrounding this because there aren't enough facts for me to have a clue, but I just wanna say that's there's no way that's Jack in that second picture. I know the quality's crap, but the build of the guy is all wrong.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Y va marquer said:
:lol:

My talent for recognising people by hairline is impressive non?

i have ab-so-lute-ly no clue what you're on about nor what's been said in this thread. i just merely came here to blurt out whats on me mind

CandysRoom

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Y va marquer said:
:lol:

My talent for recognising people by hairline is impressive non?

i have ab-so-lute-ly no clue what you're on about nor what's been said in this thread. i just merely came here to blurt out whats on me mind
Quite the Don Juan, Dules.

CandysRoom

Established Member
Are you one of the worlds great lovers? If so, Yva should look out and Dules will want to duel you for her honour!

Lord Dula

Established Member
i'm nutso between international breaks my lil irish sweet potatoe ;)

candysroom, i'm no don juan or don pacifico, i'm just your average boy next door with a WCSOH

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom