• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll only take Dembele on 6 month loan i don't trust him long term he injury prone despite he very talented and exciting player.

We could accept if barca ready to pay majority of Auba wages it won't hurt us we just swapped auba wages with Dembele for 6 months

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wouldn’t want Demebele here but as Hagn says, if it’s the only way to find somewhere for Auba then make it happen. We won’t use him and it’s better to have a player that can at least contribute in some way given the wages we’re paying
what is dembele gonna contribute? Guy dont even have a goal this season and miss majority of games last 4 years

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If Arteta has problems with someone as mellow Auba no chance he could deal with Dembele, even for a few months.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

what is dembele gonna contribute? Guy dont even have a goal this season and miss majority of games last 4 years
What is Auba going to contribute? He’s not going to be in training, match day squads or anything. If it’s black and white and the choice is that or having Dembele who might just pull something out of his ass then you take that. As I said, I wouldn’t necessarily want him and wouldn’t take him under any other circumstances.

Malky

Established Member
Look at the Z comments swap Auba with Dembele. Yeah let's add injury prone bad attitude 200k a week to Arsenal.

I know fans starving for CF or inside forward but damn they down bad.
Not to mention he had to hire his own personal chef because his diet is that bad. Wouldn't want this guy near the club.
Look at Arteta's treatment of players who don't follow strict orders, not a chance Dembele lasts a month here. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great news for us that Barcelona wants him. I bet Auba didn't dream that he would play there in his career still.

This probably means that he is open to reconsider his salary, rather than waste the rest of his career here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not to mention he had to hire his own personal chef because his diet is that bad. Wouldn't want this guy near the club.
Look at Arteta's treatment of players who don't follow strict orders, not a chance Dembele lasts a month here. :lol:
Dembele won't last one training session with the Arteta he'll done his hamstring

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What is Auba going to contribute? He’s not going to be in training, match day squads or anything. If it’s black and white and the choice is that or having Dembele who might just pull something out of his ass then you take that. As I said, I wouldn’t necessarily want him and wouldn’t take him under any other circumstances.
I dont know if dembele came here(no reason for him to come) but his next injury or fall out with Arteta will come first. there is no way he can be here 5 months and not fall out with Arteta. Like zero chance

Malky

Established Member
Dembele won't last one training session with the Arteta he'll done his hamstring
That's if you can get him out of McDonalds, Five Guys, Kebab Shops, Nandos, etc. to actually attend a training session.
Apparently his attitude and motivation is awful. No chance Arteta will want this lad here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's if you can get him out of McDonalds, Five Guys, Kebab Shops, Nandos, etc. to actually attend a training session.
Apparently his attitude and motivation is awful. No chance Arteta will want this lad here.
The attitude is awful yeah barca complain about that much he won't take Arteta screaming instructions at him Xavi already had enough who has similar approach to mikel

Malky

Established Member
Should be trying to do a deal for Auba + cash for Frenkie De Jong. Last i read Barca wanted De Jongs wages off the books and we're desperate for a quality midfielder.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Time for a deadline day madness with the Auba / Frenkie swap now on?!

I can see the plan emerging now...

****ing hell, that would turn our whole transfer window on its head.

Man can dream about such a madness coming together. Come on Edu, bring a smile to our dials.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Auba is absolutely terrible, has been for two years. Getting him off the books is a great move. He’ll make no difference to a top 4 fight whether he’s here or not.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wasn't there alot of noise that Barca wanted Frenkie sold because of his wages (£300k p/w) and they've got youngsters coming through that can replace him?
There possibility they sell him because high wages but if they manage to clear out Dembele and Coutinho they'll be in better situation

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wouldn’t surprise me if we end up taking Dembele just to get Auba out of the way :lol:

We both know that he would drive up to Colney with some egg mcmuffins for breakfast day one and we just can't subloan a player to Marseille.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom