• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Huddersfield Town | November 29, 2017 | 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mate go to Sp**s thread, we're supposed to be envious of them, haven't you read all those pages in that thread about why we should be jealous of them? I mean wouldn't you love to be below Burnley?
This forum's been littered with posters bigging up Sp**s. Where are they now :eek:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just f**k our luck we can't have something nice. Hopefully its not welbeck do the job

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Great win for us with only the Laca injury ruining things. Hope he's back quickly and better than before. It's been the best November we've had in a while so let's keep this ruin going. COYG.

grim_tales1

Annoying City won (again) but we won 5-0, all we can do is win our games and see what happens.
They'll win the league this year, and if they go unbeaten like we did, well done to em

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Don't need the Sp**s thread , there was Sp**s admiration in every thread on this forum at one stage .
Bet @American_Gooner could do one of his posts with a selection of choice quotes about how they're putting us to shame.

They've got Watford, Burnley and Man C away in Dec too.:lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This forum's been littered with posters bigging up Sp**s. Where are they now :eek:
Sp**s are still a fantastic team in a bad spell. It'll be interesting to see if they can turn it around. No coincidence that the whole Danny Rose incident has became public and with it Sp**s form has nose dived.

Anyway, enough of them. We are in great form.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Sp**s are still a fantastic team in a bad spell. It'll be interesting to see if they can turn it around. No coincidence that the whole Danny Rose incident has became public and with it Sp**s form has nose dived.

Anyway, enough of them. We are in great form.
Respect @bingobob

The only one still prepared to beat their drum . . . while they sink back into their swamp.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom