• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Swansea City | 28/10/17 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Worst home fans in the league. It's well documented that our ground is not the loudest.

Agree with the away fans though, even Wenger had praised them.
The seating arrangements make it difficult. There are a lot of fans in the stadium that are willing to make noise, there's just not enough fans in the stadium willing to offend some of the wankers sat around them that came to watch a show!

blaze_of_glory

The seating arrangements make it difficult. There are a lot of fans in the stadium that are willing to make noise, there's just not enough fans in the stadium willing to offend some of the wankers sat around them that came to watch a show!
Need to get a supporter's section going that's allowed to stand and then they can organize chants, etc.

Needs to be allowed I mean.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Swansea are a bogey team for us lads. I expected us to win much more comfortably, but 1-0 down at half time I would've signed for 2-1.

We didn't play poorly either. Weren't as good as we were against Everton but we played well. It's good to have a settled side too. Let's just cross our fingers that Kola's substitution was precautionary.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Emirates is bad but not much worse than the other grounds of the big clubs. Go to Stamford Bridge, Anfield or Old Trafford to a match like today and it will be very quiet. Our fans tend to get on our teams back more easily which isn`t helpful but after some of the stuff they`ve had to endure the last few years I can`t blame them too much.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Swansea only coceded 1 goal in their 4 away games, had a 0:0 against Sp**s away.
So i will take the win, good second half. No shot on goal from Swansea in the second half.

Sanchez was poor, i'm not sure he is playing for the club or for himself. Kolasinac MOTM by far, Xhaka was great too.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emirates is bad but not much worse than the other grounds of the big clubs. Go to Stamford Bridge, Anfield or Old Trafford to a match like today and it will be very quiet. Our fans tend to get on our teams back more easily which isn`t helpful but after some of the stuff they`ve had to endure the last few years I can`t blame them too much.
Exactly. I've made this point over and over again. Emirates has been given an unfair reputation because it's the most high profile modern stadium in the league. Atmosphere is pretty much same through the big club's stadiums in games like these.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

They're really not my friend. maybe in the big games but against bottom half teams they're as quiet as a mouse. I have Chelsea supporting friends who talk about it all the time.

I don't know mate , most games I have watched of them over the years they're at least noisier than our crowd .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I worry for Bellerin next matchday. Sane is going to turn him inside out ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom