• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Swansea City | 28/10/17 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
The midfield looked better this game. Ramsey started again a bit too up but went back to mf really fast and it seems they are forming a good partnership. Özil best out of front three, feels like he plays a lot agiler these past few games. He's entering some great form.

The brainfarts in defense must not happen. This would be a comfortable 2-0 win against against a parked bus which many teams couldn't break if that sh*t didn't happen.

I am not afraid vs City since the whole team will play with much more focus and tactical awareness and lot less selfish. Laca, Sanchez, Özil and Ramsey will all have more space to attack. I am actually looking forward to that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The goals we're letting in at the moment are a cause for concern. That's 3 in the last 2 games that were easily avoidable.
It been happening before but this season it got worse mostly invidual mistakes the players need to stay professional and not overplay or get sloppy for no reason

Rumour

Palace salvage a point at home after Zaha scored in the seventh minute of added time to make the score 2-2 against West Ham :eek:

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Agree about our home fans its just disappointing. We need ultras

Was at the Parc Des Princes last night for PSG-Nice. Truly impressed by the ambience there. The Ultras, located at one end of the stadium, tribune Auteuil, created an amazing atmosphere, with tifos, flags, flares and a pretty rich repertoire. We need something similar at the Emirates. This stadium is beautiful but has no character and atmosphere.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Regarding streams - I normally use Chrome but most of the time they're coming up all stuttery now. So I tried EDGE and the stream, prior to it completely disappearing as Özil broke into the box in the 90th minute, was much better than on Chrome

Goonerozil33

The thing I liked about the last two matches is the fact that we conceded something like 8 shots in total. The thing I hate is we conceded 3 from them. We fix that and we can think of going on a good run

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

How do fans who can't get to the game watch it then? Pub?
They don't. Or they watch it illegally. But under UK broadcasting rules you cannot broadcast a 3.00pm kick off on a Saturday.

Sucked a few years back when El Classico kicked off at 3pm UK time and Sky delayed the broadcast until 3.15.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Regarding streams - I normally use Chrome but most of the time they're coming up all stuttery now. So I tried EDGE and the stream, prior to it completely disappearing as Özil broke into the box in the 90th minute, was much better than on Chrome
Try vipbox.eu its not working for me I don't know why but maybe it work for you they put good streams. Or try livetv.sx this site been blocked in Italy but the streams there are quality specially the Russian once. Also don't try watching HD streams if you have slow computer and slow connection

say yes

forum master baiter
May be slightly biased but I think the atmosphere is fine. No worse than any other big club in the league, and certainly better than the likes of City/Chelsea.

Give me our grizzled (slightly depressed) veterans over the happy clappy day tripper mongs any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom