• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Brentford 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday 18th, September | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRF2021_BrentfordvArsenal-1038x519.jpg
Should be a straight forward game with all the the usual starters vs United returning to the starting XI.

Ivan Toney is always a tricky customer but we should see them off easily.

Screenshot-20220914-145931.png

Screenshot-20220914-145943.png

Screenshot-20220914-145955.png

Screenshot-20220914-151250.png

Screenshot-20220914-150155.png

Screenshot-20220914-152124.png

Last edited by a moderator:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Gabriel did it this year, Lacazette last season.
Okay, well I think actually this time they deserved it more, because it really was that dominating performance and was a mirror result with a three goal win.

Reactions: A_G

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You know what is painful to watch? Your posts. You couldn't be a clearer troll, I feel pity how badly you do it.
Was just about to say he must watch this forum like a hawk, itching at the funny bits for any opportunity to swoop in an write sth disparaging. The carrion feeder of AM.

Tbf that’s doing him a disservice. He’s capable of just making up a reason to moan even when none exists…

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think that is on William Saliba, the amount of balls he wins before the opposite striker has any sense of ball control is huge. He is really on VVD levels. I prefer him every day over any of our other CBs, even if he doesn't does that many long balls like White does. Saliba have a better understanding with Partey as well, so we play more through the middle than without him.
Saliba has shored up that defence. They look so much better with him in there. He's a better CB than White, more commanding, calmer and a great header of the ball.

Been amazed how well White has adapted to RB though, keeping Tomi out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom