• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Seen Kola tear up OT, think we go 5 ATB as well.

Up the Arsenal

Pepes blue pill

Once when I was working nights I overslept on my day off, woke up to darkness,checked my phone and saw Arsenal n the **** had drew the Nld 1 all, wish I could sleep through more games, nerves setting in now

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Once when I was working nights I overslept on my day off, woke up to darkness,checked my phone and saw Arsenal n the **** had drew the Nld 1 all, wish I could sleep through more games, nerves setting in now
Once, during a game, i stubbed my toe.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Real chance to get ahead of Sp**s and Chelsea here and move into 3rd on points.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Getting that feeling you get in your lower back just above your rectum. It's not nice. I thinks it's called 'arse flappage'. I think I only get it when we're away at Old Trafford these days.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Getting that feeling you get in your lower back just above your rectum. It's not nice. I thinks it's called 'arse flappage'. I think I only get it when we're away at Old Trafford these days.
We don't need to know what your missus is doing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom