• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2011/12

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sharapova would struggle to make my top 10 of tennis hotties...

Cisse's girl is some English older woman, scouser I think.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Finally someone else but me who notices that.......she's looking really in need of food, perhaps wanted to dive for some seafood in that pic, only for Cisse to pick her up.....meh, if I'm honest, I think she isn't even able to dive, would probably drift on the water like flotsam.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
GDeep said:
Sharapova would struggle to make my top 10 of tennis hotties...

Cisse's girl is some English older woman, scouser I think.

Ooh, I dunno about Masha being outside the top ten.... that figure is awesome. Perfect proportion. I'm a bit of Sorana Cirstea man myself.

And yeah, Cisse's bird had dropped about four kids before he met her. Some random bird from the slums apparently. The girl done good!

fabo

6.51 / 10
Kirilenko >> Sharapova tbf. Don't see the hype with Sharapova really, average face, looks like a 12 year old girl's head on a man's body. She's a screamer though.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Looks like Golovin is leading her son out of the water there. Bet she dresses Nasri up in a gimp suit behind closed doors.

Cruisio

Established Member
Cudareli said:
Cruisio said:
I'm sorry but i'm not quite sure anything of what he's saying there makes him a tosser. It's pretty much the exact kind of chat you see on this forum and up and down the country every single day

... are you suggesting that it is ok for a manager to talk in the same manner as what fans on a forum do?

How on earth did you ever get that from what I said? Read it again and notice the distinction i'm making :D

The flip side to all this as well is lets say those fans had come up to him, asking to talk and chat, and he had just told them to f**k off or just said no, he would have come across as a tosser in some peoples eyes then as well, lose lose

As for Nasri, well, he met his GF on Facebook.....a footballer...meeting his girl via Facebook....says it all really

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Cruisio said:
and DJ Markstar has some low ass standards :D

Haters gonna hate.

I've pulled hotter than her (last week in fact), but to pretend she's a mountain goat that you wouldn't happily have sexy time with is just lies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This last page has been like:
markey_mark_wtf.gif

progman07

Established Member
evoh_1 said:
mistaT said:
arsenallegends said:
I think he is close friends with Nasri. In the past they spent some time in the summer together.

3620749294_d4cff51ffc.jpg

Little disappointed by the tail the two are pulling

Nasri's bird is a ******* dog! what a munter hahahahaha.
That's only a paparazzi photo though, isn't it? I'm not saying the ultra-photoshopped pictures are any better, but nobody should judge Nasri's girlfriend on one photo, even if we all hate the little ****.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
THunter said:
This last page has been like:
markey_mark_wtf.gif

His performance in that film was atrocious. This last page has been far better viewing IMO.

But not nearly as good as this.... QPR fans at City, once they knew they were safe!

His performance in that film was atrocious. This last page has been far better viewing IMO.

But nearly as good as this.... QPR fans at City, once they knew they were safe!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fW3CWNyYoBo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... W3CWNyYoBo</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GDeep™

League is very weak
Get in, Barton laying into Linekar and Shearer - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2144675/Joey-Barton-hits-Twitter-Gary-Lineker-Alan-Shearer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... earer.html</a>

Love this guy. Thought he lost it on Sunday but he clearly had a plan to get one of City's players sent off, smart thinking.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Barton is a complete cretin, but did laugh when I read his tweets about Shearer and Lineker. Spot on there I'd say.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think that ship has sailed tbh. Wanted him when he was a kid at City and then last summer - Wenger was interested both of these times too if you believe some rumours.

Still a Barton fan, how can you not be? Phenomenal transformation, im over wanting him at Arsenal though.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I don't mind Barton too much either. Despite his rather colourfull past, he's obviously changed for the better and his outburst against City was of course unfortunate, but I've seen some of the same stuff from guys like Rooney, Song, Wilshere, Scholes, De Jong, Van Bommel, Podolski and so on.

A weak knee to your ass cheek and a grazing headbutt is hardly something you die from. All of those listed above have several times thrown themselves into mindless dangerous tackles out of spite/revenge and other reasons.

Wouldn't mind him here tbh. He'd be a very good squad player, or even a starter.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom