• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
most important question is who does arterta bring in for the pre-match team talk - the photographer again, or the kit man or canteen lady?

glitchform

much more of an important test than that non-event at utd. If we lose this, then the progress we've made will be insufficient relative to where we want to be.

Please lads do not start off arrogant and control the tempo of the game with precision (hard for an arsenal team I know.)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's the matchday I both love & dread. I want a win but, most of all, I never want a loss & especially to Sp**s at home.

If there's ever one club I love us to beat, either handsomely or through a stroke of good luck, it's these denizens of the shadow.

I, of course, am speaking of our shadows, from which they've unsuccessfully tried to extract themselves over the years.

They're led by a manager whose every bit as intransigent as our greatest ever was & will not countenance playing any style of football other than his turgid-yet-effective brand.

The onus is on us to take our chances & starve them of theirs.

We haven't lost since Harry Redknapp's chancers escaped with a last minute Kaboul header in 2010 & I'll be damned if we let the work of 12 good years fall to Conte's rabble!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Such a weird position to be in. We're sitting on top of the PL table and haven't missed a beat in Europe, behind only the EL powerhouse of Bodø/Glimt.

And yet I'm feeling a sense of foreboding. Because our squad feels young and super thin and injury prone, and now we have 13 games in 43 days including Sp**s, Liverpool, Chelsea, and PSV twice.

After this month and a half, we're either top 3 and sailing through the EL group stage, or our season is hanging by a thread.

Either way it's going to be emotional.
Mentioning psv lol

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am worried about today tbf. just the United game as an example.
Hopefully we have learn from that and we whoop Sp**s.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I want the Ashburton Army to will the team on for 90+ minutes and let the Sp**s supporters they have no presence in this match!! If they even falter for a moment, those black-clad fu*kers will have to answer to me.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let time we had a home match we had a different monarch and a different prime minister. Welcome to the twighlight zone.
Just listening to ‘The rest is politics’ podcast with Rory Stewart and Alistair Campbell and even with all the **** going on with Truss and Kwarteng, they‘re both boasting about having met Arsène Wenger :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why do people get drunk before a football game?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've got to set off at 2 so hopefully we'll be 3-0 by that stage like last year. 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom