• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If Arteta sets up properly and doesn't get sucked into doing stupid things that play into what the **** want to do on the counter, we should win comfortably. They're sh*t and they can only hurt you if you open yourself up too much for no reason. We don't need to do anything stylish, we need to get 3 points at home. Be careful in possession and take the chances that present themselves and then sit back and let them flounder against a set defense.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I'm an eternal pessimist, Anders.

They're due, but I see what you mean about home advantage.

I'll be doing cartwheels if we win tomorrow (at the risk of breaking my back)
Yeah yeah. I know where you’re coming from. I had that feeling the last 10 years going in to the Big games. I feel this year is different,

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m actually hoping we can pull off a clean sheet here. I say so because I’m hearing a lot of this “naive” talk from fans and even more analytical social media people out here, like Goldbridge.

Our success comes from the fact that we can now do multiple things better. Pressing high, building up in many ways, defending deep, set pieces, counter attacking, even slowing the game down. This is what makes us hard to beat, not lucky fixtures or lack of “real tests”.

Execute our different game plans successfully and consistently, make few mistakes on and off the ball, and we will win. That’s all.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I’m actually hoping we can pull off a clean sheet here. I say so because I’m hearing a lot of this “naive” talk from fans and even more analytical social media people out here, like Goldbridge.

Our success comes from the fact that we can now do multiple things better. Pressing high, building up in many ways, defending deep, set pieces, counter attacking, even slowing the game down. This is what makes us hard to beat, not lucky fixtures or lack of “real tests”.

Execute our different game plans successfully and consistently, make few mistakes on and off the ball, and we will win. That’s all.
For every team in the World it’s hard to keep a clean sheet against spuds. Their front three is phenomenal.

TinFish

Too much confidence here. They raise their game, and I expect it to be a tight affair.

I'll go for a 1-1 draw. Our defence will nullify their attack, we will have periods of domination but as usual we fail to convert into goals.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

3 points incoming tomorrow.

Feel it in the air tonight that a sensational weekend is here.

The 3-1 odds for Arsenal weren’t even great when I checked, like 14/1. Will still slap something on that anyways.

Seen Saka sliding on the pitch towards the fans in the Emirates in my dreams, strongly reckon he gets a trademark deflection goal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The 3-1 odds for Arsenal weren’t even great when I checked, like 14/1. Will still slap something on that anyways.

Seen Saka sliding on the pitch towards the fans in the Emirates in my dreams, strongly reckon he gets a trademark deflection goal.

3-1 is actually a good shout.

Got 35/1 with for a combo - 3-1 Arsenal win and Kane to score at any time which seems like easy money as we’ll gift them a penalty as we usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom