• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

Let's play Aubamawang

Fighting Cóck
Before the game.

During and after the game
Let's face it, there's not likely to be any Sp**s fans alive that were old enough to remember anything from 1919. It's also interesting to see how many of them are illiterate. Perhaps they blame that on Arsenal too? After all, if they had won something of significance they could learn to read using all the articles nobody writes about the lads down Seven S***sters Road.

Tom Mix

Let's face it, there's not likely to be any Sp**s fans alive that were old enough to remember anything from 1919. It's also interesting to see how many of them are illiterate. Perhaps they blame that on Arsenal too? After all, if they had won something of significance they could learn to read using all the articles nobody writes about the lads down Seven S***sters Road.
Inbreds will revert to type.

D

Deleted member 102404

Had to dip in and out of the game. Why so many defensive subs quite early on?went off
Yep, was silly
We collapsed defensively when those subs were made and lost control completely when Partey off.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
If we strength in January we can easily avoid getting burnout ESR G.Jesus coming back before the round of 16 kick on winger will be signed we just need to strength the midfield and we'll be fine. If our luck with injuries get worse then yeah we'll need to thow it

I'm with Yousif. I can understand the thought process in not committing to Europa, but it's an opportunity to win a trophy. Let's just go as far as we can in both PL & EL & see what we can do. We've coped ok with injuries this far, & we're finally getting players back.

A winger & a MF in January would really help, let's see what happens !

If we missed PL title but won EL it would still be mega.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I'm with Yousif. I can understand the thought process in not committing to Europa, but it's an opportunity to win a trophy. Let's just go as far as we can in both PL & EL & see what we can do. We've coped ok with injuries this far, & we're finally getting players back.

A winger & a MF in January would really help, let's see what happens !

If we missed PL title but won EL it would still be mega.

I can never not read this as 'motherf*cker'

Tom Mix

There's very few few Sp uds fans alive who remember their winning the league. Dead team, only the husk remains.

Black240

**** me, that Ødegaard assist to Martinelli is just delicious. He just immediately pushes the ball forward. Ridiculous vision. How much was he again?
I wonder what our squad is now worth on the transfer market compared to what it cost us. Martinelli for example, must be worth a bob or two more than the £6m we paid for him.

That said, let's not sell anyone.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’m not normally one to moan at poor refereeing, but it seemed like a lot of potential fouls against us weren’t given today and gave a very soft foul against Martinelli after he lost the ball to their RB in the first half.

Tom Mix

I’m not normally one to moan at poor refereeing, but it seemed like a lot of potential fouls against us weren’t given today and gave a very soft foul against Martinelli after he lost the ball to their RB in the first half.
Give Taylor a break, he's been good to us many times. Arteta might not be our manager without him.

Tom Mix

Didn't realise the Newcastle game is in 72 hours. Teta's subs make a bit more sense now. 3-0 up he took a chance. Almost cost him though
Ws on a train to Chester-le-Street this afternoon full of Toon fans (civilised to be fair) going to the game. The least optimistic were talking about Champions League next year, the others were gloating at the idea they;d win the league. What a difference four hours makes.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom