• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Worth mentioning that Saka played 20 plus games on the left side in his break through season. Could he played predominantly on the right this season because Pepe simply wasn't trusted.

Personally i don't see it as a problem. Having quality players is a good thing not a bad thing.
For me, he's equally effective on both flanks. Maybe there's a bit more goal output with him cutting in onto his strong foot from the right but he probably gets a few more assists whipping the ball in from the left. I think the overall goal contributions end up working out about even and it's not like Raphinha and Jesus haven't also each occupied every position in a 3 at times. What I think this signing would do is make it much much harder to key on in Saka like teams were doing in the 2nd half of the season because it would be a truly fluid front 3 that would force a team to upset its defensive structure to follow him around since any of the 3 could occupy any of the forward positions at a given time.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Love watching him play so really hope we get him. I felt sure someone someone like Liverpool would nab him so it would be a really pleasant surprise if we got this done. Him and Saka constantly switching wings would be great to watch.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Would be a great signing, but the reality of it is...

We are either being used by his agent to get a better deal elsewhere, or we somehow do sign him but Arteta makes him crap.

No point getting excited about this, time to lock.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Now all we need on top of this confirmation... is Saka to sign an extension.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Plus, it just came to me now...Sp**s would be a better fit for him too.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would be a great signing, but the reality of it is...

We are either being used by his agent to get a better deal elsewhere, or we somehow do sign him but Arteta makes him crap.

No point getting excited about this, time to lock.
Those figures being talked about Barca can’t get near though and I’m glad we are pushing this making Leeds and the player make a decision

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Another Brazilian coming to The Carpet, nice!

Arsenal's starting line-up next season be looking like...

download-92.png

At least Raime junior has a career in the film industry with Raime Senior to fall back on when it all goes to **** for him in football :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Twitter admin won't announce Vieira yet as they want to relaunch #madness with 3 announcements at once

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
How do you know so much about what Raphinha wants?

And why are you not on Redcafe, sharing your "wisdom" there?
My last post before Friday was on 10th June as I was on red cafe all week. But @A__G tagged me on Friday, as like he tried to tell me that he wanted me to come back here and be more involved in the arsenal mania community.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
My last post before Friday was on 10th June as I was on red cafe all week. But @A__G tagged me on Friday, as like he tried to tell me that he wanted me to come back here and be more involved in the arsenal mania community.
I tagged you in the United thread, not in the transfer section.

Badger_Revenge

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing this. It's quite an outlay if Vieira, Jesus and Martinez are true, and I think they are. Have a feeling this is just Raphinha's camp trying to wake up Barca.

But maybe Edu heard there was an opportunity here and jumped on it. If he comes in seriously, maybe Raphinha just loses patience with Barca.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing this. It's quite an outlay if Vieira, Jesus and Martinez are true, and I think they are. Have a feeling this is just Raphinha's camp trying to wake up Barca.

But maybe Edu heard there was an opportunity here and jumped on it. If he comes in seriously, maybe Raphinha just loses patience with Barca.
Barca can’t even sign lewandowski and they are desperate to sell de Jong to United. For once I hood United show some sense and don’t overpay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom