• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

Legend14

Established Member
He only comes on to save Arteta's day but Arteta never starts him... despicable man management especially when Nelli/Trossard are given free reign to stink up the Left wing position. Especially when Trossard was horrendous vs PSV whereas Nelson was our best player.

His last Premier league start was year sago ffs, if he does not start vs Fulham at Craven cottage he should on loan in January ASAP.
He should be sold so he can move on with his career. Arteta doesn’t trust him, but he can play at this level.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Looks a bit less clueless than Martinelli out there, slight margins though.

As time passed it was clear to see there wasn't a real plan behind his start, just a hopeful gamble.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hard to see how good he can be if he has these scant appearances then doesn't play for long periods. It really doesn't make sense for him to still be here.

I know this is selfish for me to say, but I really hope he stays and is played.

But if he goes, and its the better decision for him and his career, and he WILL do well.

Absolutely lively today, loved his work between the lines and how he held and moved the ball so well. He will do a job for us if he plays some more this season.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Another unreliable dosser. Get rid. I almost smashed the tv when he went through in the first minute and inevitably screwed it up. Literally did the only thing he can do not to score in that position. Either dink it over the keeper or go round him and square it to Saka for an open goal. Useless.

Let's play Aubamawang

Another unreliable dosser. Get rid. I almost smashed the tv when he went through in the first minute and inevitably screwed it up. Literally did the only thing he can do not to score in that position. Either dink it over the keeper or go round him and square it to Saka for an open goal. Useless.
Did you see Saka shooting today? He could have been stood on the goal line and he would have missed.

I thought Reiss was combining well with Havertz and causing a threat. The second half started slow as it looked like Kiwior needed help. Martinelli showed some directness with his runs but the good chances dropped significantly after Reiss went off.

kooldawg

Established Member
Did you see Saka shooting today? He could have been stood on the goal line and he would have missed.

I thought Reiss was combining well with Havertz and causing a threat. The second half started slow as it looked like Kiwior needed help. Martinelli showed some directness with his runs but the good chances dropped significantly after Reiss went off.

Saka has been like that for some time now bar the odd goal. His confidence level looks low. Looks like he tried to change things by cutting towards the byline once or twice vs. turning in, didn't work out too well.

Think our full backs are limiting our wingplay.

Nelson should be given a change on the right and give Saka a rest.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Didn't look out of place in the starting line up, bit unlucky to be taken off , more to come from him imo .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I know this is selfish for me to say, but I really hope he stays and is played.

But if he goes, and its the better decision for him and his career, and he WILL do well.

Absolutely lively today, loved his work between the lines and how he held and moved the ball so well. He will do a job for us if he plays some more this season.

Which is what we need , he's a throwback to Wenger players.

Tell.

Hard to see how good he can be if he has these scant appearances then doesn't play for long periods. It really doesn't make sense for him to still be here.
You'll know better than me but I thought his mechanics looked off when running with the ball. Expected him to look a lot more fluid, especially on the left. Not that I thought it really affected his performance.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You'll know better than me but I thought his mechanics looked off when running with the ball. Expected him to look a lot more fluid, especially on the left. Not that I thought it really affected his performance.
Yeah he runs weird.

@MutableEarth I’m sure he used to be quite zippy?!

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom