• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

Gervinho was a skillful player. I think people forgot the guy was actually very good at taking on players and skipping past them. His issue was not being able to finish the chances he created for himself.

Anyway my point is Italy caters for players who have pace and can take on their man

Absolute nonsense, he couldn't even trap a football or even control his own feet properly. The only reason he beat people was because he was athletic which quickly got found out at Roma.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Absolute nonsense, he couldn't even trap a football or even control his own feet properly. The only reason he beat people was because he was athletic which quickly got found out at Roma.
disagree, when he first came here he actually took on players. only guy who does that here consistently atm is Ox and iwobi but theyre not in our starting forward line

if we sign a winger thats the type i want, one that takes guys on rather than always looking sideways

So, Kyle Walker, a right back who is often found wanting defensively, is going to ci-eh for 50 mill plus add-ons. Gylfi Sigurdson, apparently sold at the Everton car boot sale for £45 million.
What does that say about the value of a recent player of the year, Premier League champion?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So, Kyle Walker, a right back who is often found wanting defensively, is going to ci-eh for 50 mill plus add-ons. Gylfi Sigurdson, apparently sold at the Everton car boot sale for £45 million.
What does that say about the value of a recent player of the year, Premier League champion?

It says he's worth £30-40m because that's what Leicester are asking from foreign teams.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

151022145223-emoji-wonder-large-169.jpg

Oo04a.gif

£20m

LCFCWigstonblue

#FreeMahrez
The football world has gone mad, two days ago I would have been happy with £35m for him but Walker and Gylfi going for the reported values, we would be crazy to not hold out for £45-50m now.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

It says that Man City and Everton overpay for players and if they wanted Mahrez you could probably expect a bigger fee but they don't.
He wants to leave and clubs don't appear to be queuing up therefore your selling position is weaker, Dimitri Payet would be a better comparison.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The football world has gone mad, two days ago I would have been happy with £35m for him but Walker and Gylfi going for the reported values, we would be crazy to not hold out for £45-50m now.
Doesn't work like that though. Walker is English, so there is a premium straight away that doesn't apply with Mahrez.

Walker is also a full back, a position where it's hard to buy good players, while Europe is stocked with attackers.

Gylfi and Mahrez will go for similar prices if they move 35-40M.

say yes

forum master baiter

He's comfortably the best player of the lot but I wouldn't be surprised if he went for the lowest price.

It will be a very good deal for whoever gets him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Nobody wants Mahrez, it's hard for Leicester fans to hear, but your boy isn't all that anymore.

Funny how we don't see the Leicester fans on AM any more. How quickly things can change, this time last year we were waiting for Vardy to decide to join us or not :)

LacazetteAFC

Mate you do realise Arsène Wenger doesn't post on this forum? And all your salient points about the qualities of Riyad Mahrez won't actually push the sale through?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Then he tries to spin it as if you're the one trying to claw back ground. :lol::lol::lol:
You too knobs are the only two knobs who believe each other's ****. Nobody else cares! So why not get a room, or just pm each other your juvenile bollocks until one or both of you shoot your load :lol:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
You too knobs are the only two knobs who believe each other's ****. Nobody else cares! So why not get a room, or just pm each other your juvenile bollocks until one or both of you shoot your load :lol:

I care! It's really funny!

Keep it up, guys! You're the real MVP's, keeping us entertained when the football is in hibernation.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not gonna lie, the likes don't lie.

Pretty much everyone knows you got ko'd in the Alexis thread. Can't believe you're still going.:(

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Don't get me wrong he is good and would be an asset to us, however, when the going gets tough I think he would go missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom