<

The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

Yeah right, bringing in 3 first team players and changing formations entirely to one that Wenger has never even experimented with? :|

2. raidersoftheark

raidersoftheark New Member

Napoli-style? (except maybe with the inverted 2-1 instead of your 1-2)

I've actually been tinkering around with this idea recently, myself. Even started a new career mode using it as well (hah).

3. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member Trusted

IN: Ibrahimović, Schweinsteiger, Hazard, Baines, Lúcio.

OUT: Almunia, Diaby, Denilson, Squillaci, Chamakh, Rosicky.

4. fabo

fabo 6.51 / 10

Wouldn't want Zlatan tbh, would rather a striker with pace to run in behind and form a partnership with Van Persie.

5. eye4goal

eye4goal Well-Known Member

I would have Sagna or Koscielny instead of Sakho. Udinese play a similar system to that and I think Benfica have played it as well to get the best of Coentrao. We definitely need a good full-back this summer

6. CandysRoom

CandysRoom New Member Trusted

Young Welsh lad called Aaron Ramsey... Oh, we've already got him :D

7. qs

qs New Member Elite

Ramsey and Wilshere until they retire.

8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

According to the NOTW we apparently had Steve Rowley at the Blackburn game yesterday, watching Phil Jones, could be bollocks but I would love him or Sakho at Arsenal in the summer.

9. Lord Dula

Lord Dula New Member Elite

Jones would be a good pick up

I'd like rossi

10. GZA_Genius

GZA_Genius New Member

I'd defo take Phil Jones if there's a chance it could happen, certainly over Gary Cahill. He looks Terry-esque in his playing style, without having a really punchable face. He can also play DM or CB so would kill two birds with one stone. He seems to be a big fan of Jack Wlshire too (high praise in a recent interview) maybe we can get Jack to put in a good word.

11. Le Titi

Le Titi New Member

We may already have him - Theo Walcott.

In agreement with everyone else, Phil Jones would be a good piece of business.

12. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member Trusted

Kun Agüero ?

13. Floating

Is Phil Jones really only 5'11"? That's Jagielka's height. He seems bigger to me, like 6'1" or 6'2".

14. ricky1985

ricky1985 Active Member Elite

No, he's 6'2". Wikipedia is wrong.

Nice avatar btw!

15. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy New Member Elite

Wikipedia, Blackburn's official site and ESPN Soccernet all have him at 180cm, which is 5'11". Then again, he's young and almost certainly still growing. Those measurements could quite easily be outdated.

16. Floating

Thanks mate. :)

17. Floating

Wow...

@mantralux Hmmm...a source who knows Alain Migliaccio (agent of Ribery, Nasri and Gourcuff) says talks about bringing Ribery to Arsenal are "advanced".

@mantralux This same source also predicted Squillaci's transfer to Arsenal, also a Migliaccio client.

@mantralux Here's what I know: transfer fee decided (don't know how much), contract details being sorted out between agent and Arsenal.

18. fabo

fabo 6.51 / 10

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

19. Floating

Ribery would be an excellent start to the summer, I must say. He just turned 28, and can add all the directness in the world on the left flank.

Maybe Rosicky is going the other way?

20. MAK 14

MAK 14 New Member Trusted

Who is she? Just seems like a random fan who owns a website on Arsenal. Don't see how she would have insider info.

If that did happen I would be delighted ... but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up.