• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skart14

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2004130975,00.html

I know this is getting really old but perez is fast climbing up the ****heads list....

But Real president Florentino Perez will NOT take “no” for an answer. He has vowed to stick to his policy of signing a Galactico every year

But Perez plans to apply maximum pressure on Arsenal after the potential semi-final second leg on May 4.

He is convinced he can make them crack in the same way Juventus and Inter Milan caved in to sell Zinedine Zidane for £47m and Ronaldo for £28m.

What a ****er......five mad smilies for him... :x :x :x :x :x

Soler

Established Member
IF we play them in the CL semi final, make sure there are LOTS of Anti-Perez flags/banners at Highbury. This **** is getting beyond annoying!

kNiteMare

Well, inter milan did not really crack, ronaldo WANT to go. Dunno about the zindane situation though.

But tbh, there is no way i can see henry going. The **** at Chelsea offered something £5-something millions and we reject him, let see what madrid can do.

kNiteMare

btw i cannot really see how they can fit henry into the team even if they buy him. They have 2 strikers in ronaldo and raul already. Their midfield is practically a all attacking midfield in zindane, figo, beckham and who's their RM? Guti?. Why would they bother buying another attacker?? seriously they wouldnt think about the old 2-3-5 formation used in the very beginning?

Henry wouldn't want to go. He doesn't want to end up like Morientes.

Anyway, Morientes are meeting Real Madrid in the Champions clash. Let's see this. Could be very interesting.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Morientes?? If Henry went to RM he would be first choice, and in fact should play Stiker by himself, as the others aren't at his level. MORIENTES??? SHEESH!!!!

memyself

Henry won't go, neither will Viera or Wenger. They don't seem to get it do they, you can't put a price on loyalty. Even if Henry ever did leave, I think this Perez **** has pissed him off so much he wouldn't go there. One word for them Spanish wankers "TOGETHER"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom