• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

No, I wouldn't even accept that to be honest. Henry is ours, we made him big, and he repaid that by making us big and winning things in return!!! He is a real hero, one who I am so proud and lucky that I could watch at our stadium week in week out (well very couple of weeks if you're pedantic) and call him, arguably the world's best player!!!! I don't think we ever had that situation in our history, having the world's best player (maybe Bergy was in 1997-1999 actually) :wink:

AFCG7

Established Member
I have some Jamaican Grass over her he'd definitely like.. in fact he can roll it up and take it anywhere he wants... and i can tell you he will be reaching higher heights than he ever reached before! 8)

black187

Henry has 2 years in his contract, so Barcelona will have to dig deep in their pockets for him. And they don't have that much money :wink:

quattro

^they can dig until they reach china for all i care, they're not going to get him. i know the whole loyalty is no match for money argument and i agree for the most part... but not when it comes to thierry henry. of all the news about player transfers that will surely come out the ones about henry are the least worrying.

asajoseph

Established Member
asajoseph said:
It took Myles Palmer 3 days to write an article on Arsenal News Review about Arsenal winning the FA Cup. I'll bet anyone hard currency that the **** will write something about the CL final before sundown tomorrow.

Got it wrong - but it still took him half the time to write twice as much. Knob

A

Anonymous

First, excuse my english.
I'm from Spain and a Barça supporter, and if Henry wants to win the CL, he will join Ronaldinho Puyol, Eto'o, Deco.... He has had so many seasons in Highbury playing with really good players like Bergkamp, Wiltord or Viera, and he has won nothing in Europe.
Barcelona wants him, and if he wants Barcelona too, he will leave

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
Why would he wanna join a micky mouse league like la liga?

Barca havent done much in Europe of late.

Barça haven't done much last years, but obviusly now we've got one of the better temas in the world, with very youngs players who really want to win important titles.
I think too taht Liga, Premirer an Calcio have the same level

Lord Dula

Established Member
Nah premiership dwarfs those leagues - our fifth place team just strolled their way to the European Cup.

Chelsea gave your boys one hell of a beating.

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
Nah premiership dwarfs those leagues - our fifth place team just strolled their way to the European Cup.

Chelsea gave your boys one hell of a beating.

In CL Barcelona, with some of their best players injureed, was very near of defeating the BEST ENGLISH team in the moment. I think than teams like Sevill or Betis could easily win in a match with any englis team but Chelsea or maybe Manchester.
About Cesc... he will return to Spain, I'm sure

Lord Dula

Established Member
Diego Forlan was rubbish in English prem yet he rapes it in ur league - says it all.

Henry for Barca? Ich dont think so - would be a HUGE step down

A

Anonymous

forobarcelona - Thierry Henry will not be part of Barcelona. Ever. So step off.

Furthormore, if Chelsea is capable of beating Barcelona, then I'd imagine the likes of Birmingham can beat the equivilent Seville or Betis.

Yes Cesc will return to Spain one day, no doubt about it, but Arsenal will get the best out of him.
You have my word on that.

One last thing, if you've come here just to ****-stir, I suggest you get out quick.
Because Lord knows I've had it with bastard ****-stirrers.
I hope you look foreward to an Henry-less summer.

Loyalty - what do you know about it huh?

Gurgen

Established Member
forobarcelona said:
First, excuse my english.
I'm from Spain and a Barça supporter, and if Henry wants to win the CL, he will join Ronaldinho Puyol, Eto'o, Deco.... He has had so many seasons in Highbury playing with really good players like Bergkamp, Wiltord or Viera, and he has won nothing in Europe.

And Barca has had such ravishing succes in Europe the last few years :lol:

If you actually think you're going to win the CL again with your defence you need your eyes checked. You lost 4-2 to Chelsea, that about says it.

black187

Barcelona needs to get some players in defence, they look like cheese these days. It looks like they are becoming like Real Madrid, who they all hate, every year they buy some attacker or midfielder, but forgeting the defence. Stupid :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom