• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teitzo

Did i miss something? this time yesterday there was just your everyday summer bullshit rumour, today everyones saying his going!!!???

black187

But this year we have a lot of money for transfers, so hopefully, we will make a team who will be able to win the CL, and enough money to keep Henry (we don't need to sell).
It's all up to Henry, if he want's to go, then he will go.

Soler

Established Member
I doubt Barcelona would agree to the fee we'd ask for him. They don't have that kind of money anymore.

dsurg

Henry leave Arsenal?

Only for about £70 million

Cos there is no way the club will accept less.

how about us buying Ronaldinho for £30 mill then. Would definitely improve us and may be the only player in the world that can replace DB10 adequately

Spike

Established Member
My friend lives up in Cockfosters, and he said Henry's house has been put up for sale. And he was also rumoured to be seen with the Barcelona president and Frank Rijkard the other day in a Spanish hotel.

I suggest you don't read too much into it, however the move is looking more and more likely. :shock:

A

Anonymous

How can you people possibly call yourself real bloody Arsenal fans????

This is never gonna happen, Thierry is the number one loyal player for Arsenal, he will stay with us forever, whatever happens I would say.

Having said that, him picking his holiday at Bracelona out of places at this period of time is rather stupid for a man as great as he is :shock:

A

Anonymous

i heard he already cleared out his locker and said goodbye to the groundstaff.....
...see you next season!!!!

Finish the sentence off next time scorpion!!! :p

asajoseph

Established Member
It took Myles Palmer 3 days to write an article on Arsenal News Review about Arsenal winning the FA Cup. I'll bet anyone hard currency that the **** will write something about the CL final before sundown tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom